Saturday, August 4, 2007

Blogger Shout Outs!!!!

Ok, real quick!

I just got a great email from the author of Whittle et al. He is college senior dealing with a lot of the same struggles that I am sure all of us can relate to. Anyways, I just want to encourage everyone to go check him out.

Oh and before I forget, I am adding Frozen Underwear to my blog roll as well. I am sure that most of you guys are familiar with his blog, seeing as though it has been around much much longer than mine but I wanted to make the announcement anyways because I have been totally slipping on updating my blog roll and I feel kinda bad about it :(..

2 comments:

Steve said...

Hey thanks for the nod. Took me ages to actually click the edit button and add a bunch of pages that needed to be added!

Plus, I'm the one who should feel bad, I still haven't had the pleasure of even dropping you a line and saying hi...

W said...

Thanks for the shout out. Oh Canada!