Tuesday, August 7, 2007

New Love.........




I am super excited over the new iMac's that were introduced today. In reality, they are not all that revolutionary from the previous generation, but the various upgrades and new design make it a worthwhile investment IMO. I need to get rid of my aging Dell desktop, and I think this may be perfect replacement.

I actually was gonna stop by the Apple store in my area on the way home form work today, but I was tired and hungry....plus it is like 102 degrees outside. Fuck That! In addition, I am sure that the lines are out the whazooo so it would probably be a better idea to wait for the commotion to die down.

Plus, I really want some alone time with these new keyboards.....


Like Ben, I too have reservations about the aesthetics of using white plastic and aluminum on a keyboard, but more importantly.....I want to figure out if that thing will actually be comfortable to type on. I mean both the wired and bluetooth varieties seems awfully thin, and the keys look super close together. But then again, I type fine on my iBook...so maybe all my reservations are ill-founded. Time will tell.

2 comments:

Queen of Arts said...

an exciting day in appledom ... hooray -- i already want one!

ben said...

The direction they're going with this design and the iPhone are really nice.

I'm impressed. And I want one.