Monday, August 27, 2007

Crazy Weekend II

Alrighty..........Fast Forward to Saturday

We all woke up hung over in our hotel room.....at 3PM! LOLOL...ok I know, I know...you guys must think I have a serious problem or something. Dudes I swear...this is COMPLETELY out of character for me. But hey, I figure that that it is my last weekend in Florida before I move, so I better live it up with my boys, right?

Well anyways, we somehow stumbled into BJ's where we stuffed our hung-over faces. The food was really, really good and the host who seated us was kinda cute. I dunno if any of you are familiar with him, but he looked just like the artist Trey Songz.


It is unfortunate that he severely hurt his hotness factor when he opened his mouth. The most obnoxious, high pitched, nasal, Little Richard meets Richard Simmons voice just inexplicably popped out of his mouth. Needless to say it made me a bit uncomfortable around my boys when I saw that their eyes were rolling and they were trying to stifle laughter. But hey, that is the story of my life....whatever.

Fast fwd to later that night.....

We met up with some more of my friends at UCF and they took us out to a Hookah Bar. I must say, one of the most interesting collections of people that I have ever seen in one place at one time. A lot of eye candy too......it is unfortunate that one guy that I was admiring totally ruined it for me by smoking what looked like an entire pack of cigarettes w/in a 1/2 hour period. Such a shame......I have no idea why people still smoke but to each his own.

Now you might be asking me, "K...if you don't like smoking...then how the heck did you end up at a Hookah Bar?" Well, thats a good question! I just kinda went along with it seeing as tho I didnt realize that we were going to a Hookah Bar until the last minute....and I really don't know Orlando that well so there was no way for me to take my friends anywhere else. Whatever, I just dealt with....and got a *lil* too drunk in the process haha! All and all it was a good night out...and I got to reconnect with some people for High School who had moved to Orlando after graduation. Slightly awkward....but interesting at the same time...I am sure you guys can relate.

Now with awkwardness in mind, lets discuss what transpired in the hotel room that night.

As you will remember, it was me, Whorehouse Boy and Rocket Scientist in the room that weekend. We had a suite, and the place was pretty big....but there were only 2 Queen beds in the room. As soon as we got in on Friday afternoon, Rocket Scientist claimed one of the beds for himself, which left me in the other one with Whorehouse Boy.

Now this really isn't an uncomfortable situation for me being that we have shared beds in the past and these guys are like my brothers. Moreover, I know that they aren't gay and I have no attraction to either of them in that way. That is not to say that they are not attractive by the way....they absolutely are. LOL! Neither of them has any problems getting dates or any type of female attention because they are both pretty much studs. But I just can't look at them in that way....which is a GREAT GREAT thing, because it makes me feel way more comfortable around them than I probably would have otherwise.

That was until about 3:07 AM Sunday morning..............

Let me try to try to give you guys a mental picture so you can fully grasp the "position" I found myself in on Sunday morning. More than 90% of the time, I sleep on my side...in the fetal position...knees slightly up to my chest. (Please don't laugh....I dunno why I do it....its just comfortable for me....let it go!) Also, for whatever reason I like to be on my left side. I suppose this has something to do with the way my room was situated while growing up..I never really liked to face the wall....who knows.

Anywho, I was sleeping on my left side, in the fetal position on the far right edge of the bed. When I feel asleep, Whorehouse Boy was on the left side of the bed...facing the opposite direction. (I think you might have some clue as to where this post is going)

Needless to say, I was awakened to something extremely heavy over my right thigh....and something quite large poking me in the small of my back. Yes, you guessed it.....somehow through the duration of the night, Whorehouse Boy managed to maneuver himself into a spooning position with me......with his right leg totally across my thigh ( with his leg well off the bed)!

AAAAAKKKKKKKWWWWWAAAARRRRDDDDDD

Even worse, it was obvious to me that he was sporting some wood...and it was totally poking me in my Coccyx. And yes, to satisfy your curiosity....IT SEEMED ABSOLUTELY MASSIVE.

Now you might be sitting there in front of your computer thinking to yourself, "OMG K....dude that seems so fucking hot...whatcha do whatcha do!?!?!?!" Please let me make it clear that this moment was THE MOST uncomfortable I have ever been, TOTALLY ECLIPSING the Diana Ross fiasco with my Dad from a couple weeks back!! I mean, naturally I am frozen in place...I have no idea what the fuck I am going to do...or where I am going to move...what do I say....should I say anything to him.....I know he is straight and obviously this is an accident...but if I bring it up will it make me look gay...will it open a can of worms.....should I just try to go back to sleep and hope that he wakes up...what if he wakes up in this position, will he be awkward around me?

10 million questions floating around in my head....

After about 15 minutes frozen in place (with him lightly snoring in my ear I might add......yes he was THAT close) I decided to lightly roll off the bed and onto the floor...hopefully not waking him up in the process. It worked! Thank god that Whorehouse Boy is a heavy sleeper...he just kinda rolled on over to the other side of the bed. Meanwhile, I looked over to the other bed to see if Rocket Scientist had been witness to any of this. Turns out that he was turned the other way facing the far wall of the hotel room...and he looked like he hadn't moved in a while. I sincerely hope that that is the case because I dunno how I would have dealt with the situation if he saw what went down.

I am sure some of you are wondering whether or not I went back to bed after that. I did......

Too bad the same thing happened again, this time with his arm wrapped on top of my right shoulder and his right leg on top of my left (my legs were outstretched this time...and in a scissor position...so he was kinda straddling my left one on the bed while my right one was kinda bent up to my chest). This time I didn't fuck around and I just kinda elbowed him in the ribs...it worked and he moved......and didn't wake up either. Looks like he could sleep thru a hurricane or sumthin LOL!

Anyways the next morning everything was cool....on his end....I doubt he was conscious about anything that transpired overnight, but I was kinda weirded out over the whole thing. I know I shouldn't be....but its just really really awkward...and I keep on playing the scenes over in my head. I am not gonna lie, it felt good to have someone so close....but at the same time....its fucking Whorehouse Boy....he is like my brother...i've known him for almost 4 years.......it is just so weird (overused word in the post......but I cant help it, I just don't know any other way to describe it!)

Anyways...that was my crazy, drunken and extremely awkward weekend. Lets hope next time I have a guy in bed, it is a mutual attraction thing where I don't have to be so extremely uncomfortable!

5 comments:

Mike said...

Interesting weekend... good deal.

I sleep the same way and everyone makes fun of me. Except I sleep on my right side.

Matt in Argyle said...

umm, awkward much!

Pete said...

This has sort-of happened to me and I did have a crush on the boy. I'm not sure he was hard though, didn't want to find out. Pushing back and rolling over was the solution, but my heart was upside down and turning me.

Travis said...

I had this in college but he ended up being bisexual, but it was very awkard because it finally led to me realizing he was not asleep when he would start rubbing my cock lol.

J.R. said...

Hmm... I don't understand why it would seem gay for you to push him off of you. I would have had no qualms! (Of course, if I had a crush, I would have just closed my eyes and enjoyed the closeness. Haha.)

Next time, just tell the guy to shove off or shove in.

Nothing Golden Stays