Sunday, August 19, 2007

Love Me Some James Blake

So I was watching the Cincinnati Masters Men's Final this afternoon while chatting with Pete from Falling Off A Log (a great, well written blog btw...if you haven't checked it out yet you should definitely take a look).

Anyways, I was commenting on the hotness that is James Blake and Pete seemed to agree with me. So, without further adieu, I bring you some pics......






Unfortunately, James lost to Roger Federer 6-1, 6-4, it wasn't even close! But honestly, what human can beat Roger Federer? HAHA. Another day James...don't you worry your pretty little head.

3 comments:

Pete said...

Thanks for the shout-out, K. I probably liked him better with his dreadlocks, though.

W said...

I like Blake too, though I am a bigger fan of Nadal when it comes to the playing dept. I like Blake a lot cuz I <3 smart student athletes, which he once was.

ruberdcky said...

James will be in for a great modeling career once he's done with tennis...

-Erwin
Tennis Served Fresh