Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Looks Like I Was Tagged

So after all this time someone finally decided to tag lil ol' K. HAHA. Well, here it goes...hopefully some of these are actually a surprise to those of you who just read my blog...for those of you who I chat with on a regular basis, these might not come as a surprise.

The Rules:
List eight things about yourself. At the end of the post, tag and link to eight other people. Leave a comment at those sites, letting them know they’ve been tagged, and asking them to come read the post so they know what to do.

1). Ok, I am totally gonna steal Ben's first fact and expand on it by saying that I AM SURE I HAVE AN UNHEALTHY OBSESSION WITH APPLE INC. Anyone who knows me will tell you that I am totally obsessed, so much so that I have all sort of Mac rumor RSS feeds that I check RELIGIOUSLY throughout the day. I also own some stock in the company, so it is important that I stay on top of everything. (P.S. it looks like new iMacs might be announced Aug 7th...and I cannot wait)

Ok Ok..more random facts.

2). I am Canadian!
Seriously.......much like Justin and Matt I too am a native of the frozen north. I was born in Scarborough, Ontario (suburb of Toronto) but only spent the first 5 years of my life up there because my parents got tired of the cold. If you need to know exactly HOW TIRED of the cold they actually where, you needn't look any further than our current residence in South Florida!

3). Along the same lines, I totally plan to move back to Toronto after I am finished with my Masters in NYC. I have always loved it up there, and I still have quite a few family members who still live there so I think that it has potential to be a great situation for me.

Lets see.......

4). Ooooo, I absolutely love to travel. It is something that my parents and I do at least once a year. Back in the day, I made a pact with myself that I would visit every continent before I was 21. Well......now I am 22 and I only have 2 left ( Asia & Australia) so I am pretty happy about my progress to say the least! Actually, me and some buddy's (one of whom is the Whorehouse Boy) are trying to hit up Beijing for the for the Summer Olympics next year. Now, if only I can find a way to get into the men's gymnastics, swimming, diving events without seeming TOOO GAY. LOL!

5). Another random fact.......I am a Scorpio. If I am being honest, I am skeptical of astrology in general, seeing as tho it is written in such a way as to describe almost anyone. However, I still think its kinda fun to pass the time and whatnot. I also find it funny that most resources say that Scorpio's are the most sexual individuals of the entire zodiac.

6). It is funny b/c I'm still a proud (relatively) owner of my "V" card, so to speak. (This is if we are using the Clintonian definition of sex...........................this is def a subj for another post HAHA)

Lets see, more randomness.......

7). Between my mom side of my family and my dad's I have a total 21 Uncles and Aunts. Yes that's right, that is not a typo and I am not joking....my mom is one out of 12 and my dad is one out of 9! LOL. No wonder they decided to have only one child, can you really blame them? And no before anyone asks, we are not Mormon, my grandparents where just really, REALLY busy people!

8). Oh, and while we are on the subject of children.......I absolutely love them to pieces! Newborns, Infants, Toddlers, it really doesn't matter I love em all. I actually used to volunteer at a Preschool during High School and I was also a Camp Counselor for many, many summers. Those where actually some of my best memories during that time now that I think about it, haha. Honestly, if you were to ask me why I enjoy children so much I don't think that I could explain it...they are just fun little people!

Ok, so thats pretty much it. Im sure that I could give you many more interesting little tid-bits of information on me, but as it stands right now I really cant think of any. Plus I am only required to do 8, so I am not gonna strain myself! HAHA. Oh, and pretty much everyone else has been tagged already from what I can see, so it looks like the fun stops here.

Later guys.

5 comments:

mwben said...

No AAPL for me, but I still follow it religiously. And about the 7th... I really hope it's not also the keyboards that were on engadget. The keyboards in those pictures are atrocious (white plastic and aluminum?).

I'm hoping for new iMacs (almost a given if you ask me) and updated Macbook Pros (I'm always hoping for that).
</apple geekery>

Closeted said...

You must elaborate on number 6...haha.

Queen of Arts said...

I am excited about new Mac innovations -- love them!!!

And I am so glad to see you love kids. I was always indifferent toward them until my nephew was born 2 1/2 years ago -- what a difference! Never did I expect to find myself walking the floor with a crying baby at midnight (and loving every minute of it!)

So you mentioned you have not been to Asia or Australia ... does that mean you have been to Antarctica, or is it not to be included in the travelogue?

K said...

LOLOL love you Jon! But yea, im totally leaving Antarctica out of my list, there is really no need to see a bunch of ice imho. HaHa.

Anonymous said...

I love Apple but they are expensive.

I also enjoy children... I Love my baby nephew as if he is my son.

I am lil late in commenting... but better late than never.