Saturday, August 18, 2007

Your Boy Has a Hot Date Tonight!

Wait, wait wait.....before you get all worked up...you should know that it is with a girl.

* and the room collectively sighs*

I know, I know I got you all worked up over nothing. My apologies. But listen, we are gonna have a good time, because we are doing dinner and a movie which is the perfect night out imo. Anyways, I'm kinda excited because we are going to see Superbad staring Jonah Hill and Justin's favorite actor of the moment, Michael Cera.

I am sure it will be hilarious just like every other film that Judd Apatow touches....I can't wait. Have a good weekend guys!

****U--P--D--A--T--E****
Guys, the movie is fucking hilarious....I almost shat myself about 5 times during the entire flick. It was much funnier than Knocked Up IMO, but not as funny as 40-yr Old Virgin. This is a definite must see for anyone who needs a good laugh. Just fair warning, it is really crude and crass.....so if that isn't your thing, stay far away! HAHA.

Oh yea and Travis....it was definitely just a friendly night out...strictly platonic. However, if she was a guy I would be trying EVERYTHING IN MY POWER to get with her....or him....yea him. You get the picture HAHA! Basically she would be perfect for me if only she had a penis....and massive arms/pecs! LOL!

Night Night! (I've gotta sleep off all these Mojitos!)

5 comments:

Matt in Argyle said...

yup, you know your gay when your more excited for the movie than the girl!

Closeted said...

I co-sign with Matt...haha

Travis said...

Is this just a friend date?

dan said...

man, look forward to hearing bout the flic. I wanted to see it too this weekend. cant wait. later.

Anonymous said...

great movie! You know you just lowered you standard by going out with a girl, right? you need some gay guy time

... and fast!