Thursday, August 30, 2007

T minus 2 Days..........



So I am officially done with work and the rest of this week is devoted to packing all my stuff for my big move on Friday. Honestly, everyone has been asking me whether or not I am excited...and to be honest I don't feel anything. I suppose it hasn't hit me yet, and I really don't know when it will. I mean you would think that I would be swinging from the rafters already...I am about to move to New York and start classes at a new University...but I am left feeling.............nothing in particular.

Maybe it will hit me on Saturday, who knows. Anyways, just wanted to give everyone a heads up...just so you don't think I died or something if you do not hear from me over the next few days. Hopefully I will have some fun stuff to report to you once I get all settled in next week.

Take care guys!

4 comments:

W said...

It'll hit you at the very latest once you actually start school.
I remember when I had to pack up for school, at the beginning of freshman year, I was crying bucket loads of tears.Hahaha!
But then I got to school and I wasn't homesick at all! I wonder why? Hmmmm!

Much love to your Valentino ass:)

Steve said...

Well, you may not be excited about your move, but I am! New York! Whaaaaa!!! So cool.

Good luck with everything and looking forward to hearing about life on the other side :P.

Pete said...

You are so lucky my man.

Matt in Argyle said...

Good luck with the move, I'm sure the excitement will hit you sooner or later. Perhaps the fact that in this new city you can actually be a little more 'out', without the same fear of family finding out, will help generate excitement.