Wednesday, November 28, 2007

VIDEO OF THE YEAR!!!



First off let me tell you how much I love Snoop Dogg. This video however, just made me love him even more. This is so Prince circa 1984....and he totally raided Bootsy Collins closet with his sparkly get-up and huge glasses

OMG....And he has a KEYTAR!

Im not sold on the song yet because this T-Pain/Cher Vocoder voice thing is getting out of hand...but it is Snoop Dogg so he can do whatever he wants. He basically wins at life.

So PIMP-A-LICIOUS!

(I totally want to be like the gay Snoop Dogg....pimpin ho's and smackin bitches...except all mine would have penises and look like this)

5 comments:

ben said...

Completely totally agree.

He went far out left field with this video, and managed to make it work.

Not only does he have the look, but the filming has the look.

Well done Snoop Dogg.

(And yes, I agree with the vocoder voice being a bit much)

Bruce said...

"pimpin ho's and smackin bitches...except all mine would have penises" Thanks K, now all my co-workers really think I'm nuts!!

Pete said...

Very Stardust, "Music Sounds better with You, but then I heard Daft Punk are hot in the US right now.

Sooo-this-is-me said...

Yeah! That's it K smack them man-whore bitches! Hahaha!

Makes me think of those really old seventies videos.

Steven

mountii said...

He is the only rapper that can do that and not look a fool...him and prince with his sexii ass