Monday, November 5, 2007

Jesus....What A Hot Mess!

Trust me....it is WORTH the 4+ minutes if you haven't seen it yet.



Amy....homegirl......you need some help. I love you to pieces....but you just have to do better! You cannot be at an awards show...or anywhere for that matter.....singing like any lil' drunk, homeless lady you would see in a subway station or park! I swear to you that I did not understand one word in that entire clip.....

NOT ONE!

Im not gonna lie.....I was laughing hard tho that the background singers and the band can keep it together and focus thru all that. And ppl talk about Britney being a hot mess......LOL!

Anyways...just thought I would share that little clip. On a more interesting note, I had a great birthday weekend and I am working on compiling everything that went down since Friday. Definitely good times and some interesting stories.....stay tuned and have a great week!

**EDIT: So Justin brought it to my attn that they took the video down...which is a shame for the people who didnt see it because it is basically the saddest/funniest thing i've seen in months. However, since we ARE dealing with the train-wreck that is Amy Winehouse you know there is absolutely no shortage of drunkass performances

Here is one of my favorites from the Charlotte Church show where they cover 'Beat It'. Obviously there is no one in this woman's life that loves her enough to get her some help. I mean really...somebody help this chick!

And poor Charlotte....she is totally give her 'the look' during the whole performance like.....

"I know this bitch did not come out on my stage like this...oh hell no!"

4 comments:

B said...

Happy Birthday!

Pete said...

Seriously, headline in the local paper:

"Wino shows up at gig"

LOL.

JUSTIN said...

"This video is longer available". Damn, what a tease!

Christian said...

LOL this is funny.