Thursday, November 1, 2007

And Just Like That.........I Am Out!!!!

What an eventful night....and I'm not even talking about the Village Parade!

If the point of Halloween is to scare/shock people, I definitely accomplished my goal....HAHA!

I came out to Columbia Girl tonight.....and it threw her for a loop....but she ended up taking it amazingly well. I still cannot believe I did it, but really......it's time. Anyways I just got home and it is like 2:30 and I have my first day of work in like 6 hours so I'm gonna go to sleep. Funny transcript coming up later today.

Ohhhhh, and Rocket Scientist is coming into town this afternoon for my B-Day. Fun Times!

I might even come out to him to......balls to the wall boys!

10 comments:

Troystopher said...

YAY! Congrats!

Good Luck today!

Troystopher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike said...

Sounds like it went well overall!! Can't wait to hear! Congratulations!!!

Was Columbia Girl the girl crying on the bench? haha... I do remember that part of the convo

DB said...

Woohoo! That's great!

Spenc said...

Hey, congrats! That's been quite a while in the making...

Pete said...

Congrats!

ben said...

Yay!
That's awesome!
Congrats

JBGBC said...

Good to hear! Such a huge weight lifted off your shoulders I am sure! Congrats!

Matt in Argyle said...

WooHoo!!!! Way to go K!!!!!

W said...

Fun stuff! Did you dress up as a gay laddy, dilod et al. J/k

'Tis awesome!