Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving Peeps!



I hope everyone (in the US at least) has a great day tomorrow with their families! Have fun, and don't gorge yourselves!

This is gonna be a kinda weird Thanksgiving for me because im not going home, however so many of my friends are in the same boat that we all came together and made reservations at this really nice restaurant. So I guess this is the NYC way of doing Thanksgiving....haha!

Kinda excited for the Macy's Parade tomorrow too....I always used to watch it in the mornings while my Momz and Granny threw down in the kitchen...now I get to see it in person. Pray that it isn't too cold!

Have a good one.....and don't forget Black Friday....I expect all of you to be good mo's and throw down @ the mall....LOL!

6 comments:

Pete said...

No thanksgiving for me, but shopping's def a good idea!

Matt in Argyle said...

ok that picture is a totally downer once I realized who was on the table!

Have a great Thanksgiving (seriously though, you should move your Thanksgiving to the cdn dates! easier for me to remember!)! Enjoy the meal!

JUSTIN said...

Will this restaurant be serving Big Bird? If so, I want in on shit yo!

Happy Thnxgiving Day K!

Mike said...

Have a great Thanksgiving!!!
Enjoy the parade... I'm slightly jealous!

Sooo-this-is-me said...

Happy thanksgiving K and I hope you have a nice ti.... oh shit is that big bird! Big bird! Whaaaaaa! How could you K, whaaaa! You are a sick, sick man! ;)

Steven

B said...

Have a good one K!!