Monday, November 26, 2007

You Know How I Know You're Gay?

So everyone remembers this exchange from the 40 Year Old Virgin b/t Paul Rudd and Seth Rogen right? If not, let's jog your memory......


So anyways...it was a shitty day today in NYC and I didn't go out in the afternoon like I usually do before my evening class. I really should have been working on YET ANOTHER paper...LOL....but I got so disenchanted with the whole thing that decided to watch this movie. It always puts a smile on my face but today it did a little something extra for me.....

When I got to this scene I paused it, and for whatever reason decided to do my own internal version of this scene....LMAO. Crazy I know....but taking inventory of my room and using it as material in this crazy exchange lead to some very funny results....at least IMO.

Internal K: You Know How I Know You're Gay?
Me: Because I like cock?
Internal K: Well besides that....
Me: No, why
Internal K: Welllll you just bought a cashmere scarf
Me: So, its getting cold...that's perfectly acceptable
Internal K: But you also got matching finger gloves to go with it...
Me: Ummm so? Those are functional..I can't handle shit w/ regular gloves on...plus I can't use my phone unless my fingers are physically in contact with the screen.
Internal K: Whatever, you know that shit looks gay...
Me: Fuck You
Internal K: Hey K....you also wanna know how I know your gay?
Me: Ugh...how?
Internal K: Because you've been humming this lil diddy all day
Me: Hey listen...that song is catchy...I can't help it!
Internal K: Whatever, you know you're about to put that shit on rotation on ur iPod....don't even front!
Me: I'm not apologizing for that...go to hell!
Internal K: Hey hey....you also wanna know how I know you're gay?
K: What is it now?
Internal K: You were flipping out this morning when you found out that you were almost out of a this
K: Soooo? My skin gets dry and I'm not trying to have sun damage at 23....
Internal K: So gay!
K: Ughhhh