Saturday, November 10, 2007

Kinda Upset....Not Gonna Lie

So I got all my midterms back...and the results aren't so good. I got an A in Research/Statistical Methods (which is great) but I got a B in Organizational Psychology....what the fuck is that? That shit is supposed to be my easiest class this semester and I fucked it up. And please.....let's not even get into Neuropsychology...it is depressing.

BOOOOOOO!!!!

Let's just say that I have been definitely 'enjoying myself' a bit to much in the city and I really need to buckle down if I am gonna close up this semester well. I think i've been going out with friends and galavanting around town too much. HAHA! Add that to the fact that I basically haven't upgraded my study habits to get in line with grad school expectations....LOL! Silly me thinking that I could get by with the same effort that I put into undergrad......kinda sorta figuring out that isn't gonna cut it at all. Ooops!

Oh wells....needless to say that you probably will not find me online (blogging/chatting) with as much frequency as I have in the past......unless of course something monumental occurs...haha! It's time for K to hit the books!



Cuz you know Mommy and Daddy K are not paying thousands of dollars to send me to school so I can come home with B's.

(Not to mention they would prob lock me out of the house at Christmas...hehe!)

3 comments:

Mike said...

Sorry to hear about the grades. Hope things get better! If you do need a study break, feel free to hop online. Haha...

Sooo-this-is-me said...

Ahem! Tsk, tsk, well now young man, out on the town too much? Too many late nights? This is not what we expect from you, blah blah you know better blah blah try harder blah.. oh sorry just getting you prepared in case your parents find out. Yep a little pain now K will give you a lot of gain later, so hit the books buddy! ; )

Steven

B said...

A B or two is not the worst thing in the world. An A/B mix should be fine... if you start to get into a B/C mix then there are issues...

Good Luck!