Sunday, December 2, 2007

IT SNOWED!!!!

So I woke up this morning to this scene from my window.......



Now.....even tho I am Canadian by birth, I spent the majority of my childhood in South Florida. Translation: we put Xmas lights on Palm Trees and pretended it was really Christmas when it was really like 70 degrees outside....LOL!

Needless to say...I'm kinda excited for the snow....although I am sure it is gonna get really old really fast!

Even better.....now I can dip into the other 1/2 of my closet that I NEVER had a chance to use while in Florida. Winter clothes are so much fun {claps}

Hope everyone has a great week...excuse me while I run down the street to get some Hot Chocolate!

12 comments:

Sooo-this-is-me said...

Well if snow makes you happy, want some more? It has been here for two weeks now, blah! Canadian by birth eh, no wonder you are such a cool guy!

Steven

Closeted said...

AHH I'm so jealous, I want to look out my window and see snow. All I have is a beautiful sunny day, it gets old after a while...haha

Mike said...

I've never actually been in snow... haha... that's a California boy for you. I know the whole palm tree thing... haha...

Enjoy your hot chocolate!

Mike said...

I've never actually been in snow... haha... that's a California boy for you. I know the whole palm tree thing... haha...

Enjoy your hot chocolate!

JUSTIN said...

The first snow of the season kicks ass! Unfortunately that warm and fuzzy feeling fades rather quickly, but enjoy it for now buddy.

mountii said...

Snow does get old in Indiana real quick where i'm from...but i'm in the closet so what social life would i have either even if it was good outside?lol

jay said...

Um, how is it possible that you actually like snow (aside from obvious clothing reasons)? This was my first time seeing snow in NY, and I hated it lol.

Mind you, seeing it in Pittsburgh may have jaded me against snow forever.

Queen of Arts said...

awww how cute.

S.B. said...

It is all melted though already dammit!

Troystopher said...

We better get hot chocolate when I come next month! :0)

Anonymous said...

Hot Cocoa... Winter Clothes... And Snow is the way to go.

I love Winter.

W said...

My city is under a snow seige.