Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade Pics (Finally)

I finally uploaded the pics to my computer so I figured I'd throw them up here...since I said I was gonna do it previously.....

The Inflation...The Night Before.





The Big Day.....

Dora The Explorer (Remember what I said about that kid in your class Matt)


Good Charlotte (Didn't want to wave to the kids...lost points in my book bitches. Im sorry, you cannot be hard RAWK on a damn float...so stop frontin and wave to the fucking kids)

Jonas Brothers (Kinda cute...and kinda jailbait....Chris Hansen don't come for me.....mmmkay?)

Kermy!!!

Pickachu (Is it bad that I used to love Pokemon back in the day?...LOL)

Shrek

2 comments:

Sooo-this-is-me said...

It is not bad that you liked Pokemon back in the day, it is just bad for me that kids who liked Pokemon are adults now calling it "back in the day". If you need me I'll just be crying in my room with the shades down! :(

dan said...

now THAT"S what I'm talking bout boy! get out and exp NYC!!!
sweet pics!!! i hope I can see it in person someday and not just in an old b/w woody allen movie.
(broadway danny rose) later.