Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Mr Big, Why Are You So Fly?

So yesterday I headed to the NY Public Library in Midtown to do some studying for my midterm yesterday and I see this HUGE crowd outside. So I'm like....what on earth is going on?!?!

As I cut thru the throngs of ppl I noticed that they were filming a scene for the Sex And The City movie. I didn't see SJP because apparently they were just filming the scene with Chris Noth. Anyways....I got some pics. I have to say, Mr. Big is really quite handsome in person, although it is hard for any man to look bad in a suit....there is just something about them....I dunno.

Enjoy....and Happy Halloween!





3 comments:

Pete said...

You lucky man.

Got you b-day plans sorted, yet?

dit said...

How fun for you. What a great way to add to a day. Happy Halloween. B-Day plans? Happy Birthday!

eliot said...

cool, thanks for the pics.
- eliot
dailybriefing.wordpress.com