Thursday, September 6, 2007

Subway Man



Funny thing happend to me on the subway yesterday afternoon that I forgot to talk about in my last post.

So I was sitting on the 2 train late yesterday afternoon and that shit was packed! Anyways, I was playing tetris on my phone minding my own business and when I looked up this random crotch was literally 2 inches from my face. LITERALLY!

Like <-----------------------------this-------------------------------> much

So of course I attempted to move back but I had my backpack on and I couldnt get back any futher in my seat. Also, there was no way for me to slip it off as there were people sitting directly to the left and right of me. Anyways, I decided to suck it up and just deal with it...I mean it this is the reality of riding the subway in a crowded city like New York.

So I put my head down and went back to playing tetris. Next thing I know I feel something on the top of my head. LOL! Naturally I look up at the guy (who by the way was about in his mid-30's and actually really quite attractive) and he looks down and apolgises for "bumping" into me.

Now this would be a non-story if it were not for the fact that he was full out smirking while he said this. Wouldn't you be kinda embarrassed if you seemingly dropped your cock on some strangers head while in the subway? I know I would! But noooo not this guy....he just continued to smirk.

When he turned around to get off at his next stop I noticed this briefcase......


Now I am not gonna jump the gun and say what I *think* might have happened to me....please draw your own conclusions.

8 comments:

dan said...

dude,l LOVE hearing all about your new york first few days... so cool.
now, I have to ask, what is that symbol, I have no clue.. ha
enjoy your week! weekends coming stud. later.

Jeff said...

lol- you were totally head raped!

Mike said...

Explain the symbol.... =

I think you should have made amove...

Pete said...

So what does that mean?

K said...

haha...so that symbol is the logo for the HRC aka the Human Rights Campaign.

They are the largest LGBQ organization in the US and they lobby Congress for support of LGBQ postive bills etc etc.

So now you see...there is a VERY good chance that Subway Man was gay/bi...

Pete said...

Or just another seedy lawyer with a lobbying job ;-)

Sterling G. Smith said...

There is a cute guy who lives in the condo next door to me. I follow him down the stairs every morning. (nice view)
he has the HRC sticker on his 4runner. Now...I am not looking for a guy (i have been in a relationship for over 6 years) But I should meet him and get to know him as a friend. God I love symbols!!

JUSTIN said...

I agree with Jeff, you were 'head raped" although from the way you wrote it, it seems innocent (I hope).