Thursday, September 27, 2007

WHY DIDN'T I THINK ABOUT THIS SOONER!!!!!!!!

I'm seriously over the moon right now guys.......

So, you know how I have a 'kinda-sorta' thing for my boss right?

Well, the biggest thing that is stopping me from doing anything about (aside from the fact that he is my boss) is the fact that I couldn't be 100% sure that he is gay. I mean, I had a really good feeling about it...but then again my gaydar is horrible. (evidenced by the fact that my best friend is gay and has been under my nose for the better part of 7 years LOL)

Anyways, this left me in crazy position, totally attracted to a guy who may very well be straight............

BUT HE'SSSSSS NOT!!!!!!!!

Quick class.....ask me how I know!

Well, I was sitting here on my bed checking up on some emails and doing random stuff when I was like, "wait.....I have a Connexion account, don't I? If he is gay, isn't there a good chance that he would be on it?!?!"

So im furiously trying to log in...and then search...and then I type his name in....

AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW......HE'S A MO! (totally rhymes by the way)

So I am reading though his profile...trying to make absolutely sure that it is right guy I got...and it's him!

AND HE IS SINGLE!








Shoot.......Now what?

8 comments:

Bruce said...

He's still your BOSS, a co-worker would be bad enough but I'd stay away from the BOSS. You know the saying "Don't shit where you eat".

Troystopher said...

Yeah its not good to mix work with your personal life.

Sooo-this-is-me said...

GO GO GO FOR IT! I am usually a cautious person but CRAP it looks like it was meant to be. If you ask him out and he says no, he is not going to fire you because you asked! There will be other jobs in your life but there will not be hot bosses that could turn out to be the ONE! Use your head and be careful but most import, seriously don't listen to me and do what YOU feel is right. Good luck! ; )

Steven.

Pete said...

I agree with Steven: try him out but be careful and a little discreet.

J.R. said...

Great detectiving, ol' chap!! As for what you should do next, I can't figure out which of the previous commenters to side with. Just plain asking him out sounds a little forward, especially considering he's your boss... But if something develops, I don't think you should swat it away. "Don't shit where you eat" is good advice, but then again, it's not like this is your career right here... it's, for lack of a less-insulting phrase, an "after school job." My point, maybe a chance with this guy out-weighs the value of this particular job... but use your head.

Nothing Golden Stays

(Your OTHER head, dink!)

Mike said...

NICE!!! Great find!!!

Just remember he is your boss... at least you know your gaydar works!

JUSTIN said...

Haha, dude you crack me up! I have no real advice to dispense except to say that your gay-dar seems to be in working order.

Jake said...

There's nothing meant to be about this unless you count endless workplace issues and career disaster. If you don't care about your work environment go for it because sooner or later it'll be toast, wither by having a falling out with your boss or others finding out.

You can also get him in a lot of trouble that way.