Saturday, September 8, 2007

Drunken Post #1

So my first *real* night out in the city was a blast. I went out with Columbia Girl and tore up the Upper West Side. Couple things I wanna get through tho...

#1: She is determined to find me a girlfriend...she literally tried to hook me up with any random girl she found at a bar.

#2: We meet up with her guy friend that she went to sleep-away Jewish camp with and he is such a cutie it is ridiculous. Totally chill and outgoing...really nice eyes and a amazing smile...total boyfriend material (if he were gay...which of course he isnt...grrr)

#3:Camp Boy (as he will now be named) has some SMOKING HOT friends that I got really really shitty with tonight. One has a girlfriend...and the other one was hitting on anything he saw with ovaries.....obvs they are not gay.....but they were soooooooooo
hot!!!! :(

#4 Some random girl came up to me while I was wating for the bathroom and grabbed my ass and told me that I had the nicest ass that she has ever seen on a guy and she said she justhad to squeeze it. LOL! Flattering obvs....but not really that interested girlie....im sorry. But if you have a gay/bi friend you would like to introduce me to I would be more than happy to allow him to grope me.

#5 Speaking of gay/bi guys...Camp Boy introduced me and Columbia Girl to one of his friends at the last bar we visited. As we left the bar Columbia Girl asked him what the deal was with his friend. Camp Boy said that he is apparently bisexual but he thinks that he is really much more gay and he just uses the bisexual tag to get with women. When I asked him how this made sense he went to tell me that apparently women find sexually ambigious men extremely attractive and I "wouldnt beleive how much pussy that he pulls with that line." I do not find that explaination statisfactory but I will let it slide because it is almost 4AM and I am kinda wasted.

P.S. The guy was really really cute......he had kinda an emo vibe thingy going on with super skinny jeans and white cons. He actually kinda looked like a skinny Josh Hartnett minus the unibrow (btw buddy...plz get that waxed for me...youwould look 10000x hotter)

Anyways I am off to bed....gotta wake up eventually to go to the bar yet again for the UF-Troy game.

GOOOOOOOOOO GATORS!!!!!

5 comments:

Closeted said...

WOW, first "real" night out and you got some ass grabbing action already. I can only imagine what the rest of the year will have in store. And what a good friend you have trying to hook you up.

Pete said...

K, if you can trust her just tell her. A friend like that will be fine with it.

Hot night, NYC boy!

Girls really do like sexually ambiguous boys... the more disinterested I am, the more excited they become.

Sterling G. Smith said...

You need to purchase a gaydar!
Really though, just be patient and the right time to "come out" will reveal itself.

JUSTIN said...

Haha, sounds like you had a great night man. Rock on in NYC!

Mike said...

Ouch... sorry to hear you were outed. The only thing I can think of is your friend seems a lot more conflicted than you are. You know your sexuality; you're not in denial you like guys. He seems to be.