Friday, September 14, 2007

Guys, I Have A Serious Problem......

I want to fuck my boss.

Or have him do me....if that is his thing.....it really doesn't matter.

After spending the whole day with him today, at my first day of work....I am 99.99999999% sure that he is gay. I just know it. There is just no way for him not to be. And no, before you guys say something....this is not a case of "oh...you really like him and you are just imagining that he is gay because you want to get in his pants."

I will bet MONEY that he is gay....and I want to sleep with him.....and I don't care what you guys say. LOL!

This is clearly a problem......

Why?

Because you must never ever ever sleep with co-workers.....EVER....especially if they are in a position of authority over you. It is just a bad idea.

But he is so fucking sexy.......

He was wearing these tight black slacks and a dark grey t-shirt today.....he looked so amazing. He also left his glasses at home today and wore his contacts. I swear to you guys.....he looks just like Brian Kinney aka Gale Harold from Qaf. Literally, they are fucking twins...it is uncanny.

Can I just say how many times his crotch was in my face today...while he was showing me things on the computer...

At least three times.....and I loved every second of it.

I have no shame. Like I said, I don't care what you say.

Get this, he even offered me his sweater when he came into my office and saw that I was slightly shivering. I shied away with taking it at first because I am coming down with a cold and I didn't want to get him sick. What was his response?

" Please take it....you are cold....and you aren't gonna get me sick by wearing it."

You know I took it right?

Again, I have no shame.....at all.

Later in the day....he offered to get me some Tylenol because I was feeling even worse. Now yes...i know what all of you are thinking, "K...he is just being a nice, caring boss...you are so pathetic just let it go...."

NO!

Let me enjoy myself and pretend that he is flirting with me...OK!?!?! Im just gonna go on pretending and that is that!

Good Night.




P.S. Give me until Christmas to get in his pants....

7 comments:

Jake said...

That's filthy business. I've done the co-worker thing, and it's not worth it. I'm not the kind that can fuck and wave good-bye, but others are different.

Yeah, my direct supervisor is plump and has a mustache. In fact, all of my bosses do. Maybe someday I will too!

Closeted said...

Sounds like you are going to enjoy working there...and I agree he is flirting with you...haha.

Pete said...

Christmas? Man, if you want it you gotta move faster than that...

Jeff said...

get reallly really drunk at the xmas party with him- and maybe that can be an excuse to get in his pants-
oh and maybe you can sneak a picture of him next time youre at work

Sooo-this-is-me said...

I'm going to have to agree with you. I have been around straight guys all my life and they are usually not that thoughtful or nice, most are a little selfish. I think my gaydar would be beeping to. Part of me wants to say just go for it but part of me does not want to encourage you into a bad situation, so I'll just stay on my comfortable fence.

Mike said...

Letting you wear his jacket... definitely sounds like a really friendly guy/gay guy.

Travis said...

I was slightly turned on by this post lol!!!