Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I Am Pretty Sure That The Subway Is Cursed....

Everything goes wrong in the Subway

Case in point..........

Today I was on the train on my way to SoHo to meet up with some peeps. I usually mind my own business while I am riding the train but today the HOTTEST guy was riding across from me. He was one of those guys who when you seen them at first, you really cannot help to stop and stare. He basically looked like a carbon copy of Jon Bon Jovi.....but with slightly darker hair.

Hot right?!?!

I know..........

Plus he was reading a Star Magazine.....aka......there was a *strong* possibility (at least in my mind) that he might be playing for our team.

Score right?!?!?!!? Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh NOT SO MUCH!

**** make sure you are sitting down for the rest of this post ****

Sooo, I keep on sneaking glances at this stud throughout the duration of the train ride. I mean he was really hot I couldn't help myself. Beautiful features, perfect hair....nice arms...etc etc....I was basically just totally enjoying the scenery.

Sigh................

So as we start to pull into the station "he" slowly sifts through the last pages of his trashy tabloid...and then puts it in "his" lap.

DO YOU KNOW I WAS GREETED WITH THE SIGHT OF TITS?!?!?!!

BREASTS GUYS.....LIKE REALLLLLL MAMMARY GLANDS!

Turns out this "dude" I was crushing on in the fucking train was just a really butch chick!

I swear that I thought it was a he! You can just imagine my confusion for the rest of they day......

HE WAS A FUCKING CHICK THE ENTIRE TIME...LMAO!

I don't even know how to analyze this situation, I have no idea what it means....all I know is that I have been laughing all day..and I figured I'd share it with you guys.

Abso-fucking-lutely Ridiculous!

7 comments:

DB said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Funniest. Post. Ever.

Mike said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Pete said...

Maybe you're a dike dick? ;-)

J.R. said...

Dude. You like chicks.

Nothing Golden Stays

Matt in Argyle said...

that's um, interesting. So be honest, how are the first couple of days in NYC going?? You know aside from your friend trying to pick you up, and then you falling for a chick??

HAHA

Sterling G. Smith said...

chicks....who needs em!

JUSTIN said...

Dude, one time I was at a gay bar and I turned to my friend and said, "I'm gonna go talk to that hot guy on the other side of the room and see if he wants to shoot pool". As I approach said hot guy...I realized it was a girl! I think I need new glasses...