Wednesday, September 12, 2007

What A Great Week So Far!

Soooo, your boy K's found a job in the city!

Woooooooo whoooo

Now, I am not gonna tell you guys where it is or what I am going to be doing (to protect my anonymity, and for the sake of being mysterious) but suffice to say that I will be paid really well for doing and extremely non-challenging job that is low on mental stimulation.

(no rent boy jokes)

Anywho, I went into the interview today it was a really modern office in Midtown.....very industrial...loved it!

The guy who came out to interview me was quite cute....he looked like a bookworm-ish version of Brian Kinney from QaF.

Really tall, dressed in all black.....really stylish, and incredibly friendly. My gaydar is also picking up incredible signals from him. I mean the way that he moved and the way that he phrased some of his words...along with his speech pattern kinda make me think that he might be a 'mo, but you really can't go by such things.

In addition, we all know my gaydar is pretty much horrible....so I don't trust it at all. The good thing is that I will be working under him on a daily basis (again no rent boy jokes). He also sent an email to me this afternoon telling me how impressed he was with me during the interview. I know that this is obviously a strictly professional assessment, but that doesn't stop my head from thinking otherwise. LOL!

Besides......my dad always taught me never to shit where I eat...aka don't have relations with anyone at work.

Too bad when he said that he was referring to women........but I digress.

Anyways, I am very excited to start. This job is gonna give me a lot more financial freedom when it comes to spending money in the city and stuff like that. Now, if you will excuse me, I need to get dressed...it is time to celebrate.

Oh P.S.
I finally caved and bought an iPhone earlier this week and let me tell you..........best purchase I have made in a LONG TIME. I am having so much fun with it! Anyways, I will talk to you guys later.

P.P.S.
Happy Rosh Hashanah to call my Jewish peeps!

4 comments:

Sterling G. Smith said...

congrats on your new job!! My motto is: "where there is more toil, there is much gain"

Sooo-this-is-me said...

I second the congrats on your new job!
My gaydar never works either, I think the antenna is out of wack since I can detect lesbians but what good does that do me!

Pete said...

Congrats!

Well, you might consider working on top of him on a nightly basis ;-)

JUSTIN said...

Awesome K! It rocks having hot bosses even if you can't touch the goods...