Thursday, December 13, 2007

Now I Am All FLUSTERED!!!!

O-M-G

This Lil' German.....

Let me just say, I still don't believe this is happening to me in real life. Never in my life did I think that I would have a guy pursuing me. And not just a regular, run of the mill kinda guy either....a HOT, WILD one.

How wild you ask?

I just got off the phone with him not more than 40 minutes ago and I am sitting here in front of my term paper totally flustered.

I can't concentrate.....

He just all but ORDERED me to come over to his house and fuck him!

Gentlemen...I shit you not!

Here is the convo, VIVIDLY EMBLAZONED IN MY MIND....

Me: Hey buddy hows it going?
German Boy: Fine, fine...what are you doing?
Me: Still working on my paper...
German Boy: BOOOOO, I'm coming back from the bar with some friends {hear laughter and commotion in the background}
Me: Oh cool
German Boy: So when am I gonna see you?
Me: Ummm well like I said...I've got a lot of work to do but after this weekend I am done with school
German Boy: So will I see you on Saturday?
Me: Well yea....I said I would make time for you on Saturday (we talked earlier today on the phone)
German Boy: What if I wanna see you now?
Me: Hahaha...well you can't because I am working
German Boy: I really want to see you
Me: I want to see you too buddy, I wish we could have hung out some more Friday night.....you still owe me that dance
German Boy: hhhmmmhmm, yes I do!
Me: You do
German Boy: So is that all we are gonna do when I see you again? {rising intonation}

Now at this point... you just know that your boy K is sitting up REAL STRAIGHT in his chair....because I just know what is about to come up next....

Me: What do you mean? <---me being coy LOL!
German Boy: Hahaha.....I don't think you are ready for me buddy...
Me: EXCUSE ME?
German Boy: LOL....I'm kinda drunk right now
Me: I can kinda tell....HAHA!
German Boy: {lowers voice} I want you to fuck me
Me: ................................
German Boy: Did you hear me? I am horny, and I want you to come over and fuck me now {still whispering}
Me: {gulp} Ummmm, haha......you serious?
German Boy: I am horny now....come to my place, ill be home in five minutes.
Me: Ummm Bro, you realize that you are like 50 miles away right?
German Boy: HAHAHA! I'm worth it.



Me: You want me to go all the way to Long Island? You must be crazy....I told you I am working
German Boy: {pouts}
Me: Don't be like that
German Boy: When am I gonna see you again?
Me: I already said that I would see you on Saturday...isn't that ok?
German Boy: Arrrrrgghh
Me: What?
German Boy: What am I supposed to do until then? Masturbate?!?!?!
Me: {drops phone} Ummm, come again please?
German Boy: Am I supposed to just jack off or something til you're ready? {giggles}
Me: You cannot be serious with me right now {laughs}
German Boy: I AM.....I'M HORNY...come over and fuck me...
Me: I can't now but we will meet up on the weekend....or maybe even next week. By then I will be totally finished with classes and you can have me all to yourself.
German Boy: Can I ask you a question?
Me: Sure...shoot
German Boy: Are you active or passive?



German Boy: KKKKK?!?! Answer!
Me: Uhhh....I don't really know...I suppose it is whatever....but with you let's say I am gonna be very active
German Boy: HAHA...good....thought so
Me: What's that 'pose to mean?
German Boy: Oh man......I'm gonna wear you out...you better be ready
Me: My goodness child....what's wrong with you?
German Boy: I hope you can keep up...cuz I'm gonna make you fuck me deep....



German Boy: You ready for it?
Me: I thought so previously.....but now I am scared LOLOL!
German Boy: HAHA....I love your voice.
Me: Uh....thanks
German Boy: {whispers} I want to hear it in my ear when you fuck me.
Me: Oh wow!
German Boy: Yea....get used to saying that....you will be saying that alot
Me: ......................
German Boy: I'm telling you.....you're not ready for me.....start preparing from now!
Me: Apparently I am not....gonna have to hit up some stretching or yoga or something
German Boy: Hehehe {hears cracking up in the background}
Me: Who is that?
German Boy: It is my friend Helga (not her real name, but they are all German so I feel that this is appropriate...LOL)
Me: Oh
German Boy: Here.....talk to her {gives her the phone}
Me: Hey.....what's up?
Helga: ___________ is drunk, forgive him.
Me: LOL...no it is all good....I think he is hilarious
Helga: He is....and he is really cute.
Me: I know this too!
Helga: LOL....so yea.....don't take anything he is saying right now to heart
Me: Oh no...don't worry....I am not.
Helga: Alright...good....I'm giving him the phone
Me: Nice talkin to y...... {gets cut off}
German Boy: That is my friend, she takes care of me
Me: Apparently she is doing smashing good job of it tonight
German Boy: Yes she is! (the sarcasm was lost on him....poor lil guy)
Me: Ok....so I will definitely see you this weekend or next week...mmkay?
German Boy: Ya...I've gotta go now too.....we better or else!
Me: What did we talk about earlier today?
German Boy: {sighs and recites what I said} "If you say you are gonna do something, then you will do it"
Me: Good
German Boy: So we will fuck then yes?
Me: HAHAHA, you are incredible!
German Boy: You'll see, you'll see......don't touch yourself this weekend
Me: Come again?
German Boy: Save up all your juices for me!
Me: ..................................
German Boy: {guffaws} I'll call you tomorrow...bye!
Me: {shakes head} Cya....

So, maybe I am NOT ready for him, I'm kinda scared. LMAO!

17 comments:

Closeted said...

WOW...speechless!!!

JUSTIN said...

Oh man I cannot wait for your post on Sunday...or maybe it will be on Monday, hahaha, whatever. You will be fine my boy.

B said...

Holy shit. That's one horny, and forward, German guy!

Sooo-this-is-me said...

This is your karma payback for being such a sweet guy! Ask if he has a horny gay older brother! K is gonna get some - um more that is! I just hope one day I get to have a conversation like that with someone.

Alright where is 'K' and who are you?

Steven

ben said...

Is this seriously the same K?

Like, is this a movie?

What's going on?!

Obviously, this whole story amazes/impresses me.

Anonymous said...

Knowing you... I am expecting an awesome sex narrative when all is said and done.

In the mean time, my cheer will be.

Go K!.... nail 'em... screw 'em K... nail 'em.

Troystopher said...

Haha, I had the biggest smile as I was reading this post... how far you have come in just a few short mounth!

The bigger question is are you ready for me come Jan. 19th? :0)

S.B. said...

Oh my, for a little boy, he is quite agressive!

Spilled Drambuie said...

Insane!

Chicago's Bi Guy said...

oh man I would love to be living your life right now. I never had anything like that happen to me in Chicago. I guess it does pay to be a nice guy in the end (although in the end is where you'll be giving it to German Boy)

I need to book a flight to NYC ASAP

Hish said...

That was HILARIOUS.

And absolutely sexy. Wow.

Pete said...

K, this will mean major preparation. Get ready boy!

Mike said...

I can't wait for the details...
... and the text or phone call...
hehehe

W said...

City life is doing wonders for your sex life.

Evol Kween said...

Whoa!

JP Mac said...

I love New York! I miss you so!

Soul Seared Dreamer said...

Hey love the blog.

So what happened with the German Guy?