Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Get That Heisman Timmy!!!!!








So in case you forgot the Heisman Trophy is going to be awarded this Saturday and I'm PRRAAAAYYYINNNN it goes to my boy Tim Tebow. (LOL, I'm acting like I know him irl.....which I don't....although I ran into him numerous times on campus....and can I just say Ay dios mio!!!!)

He is so fine. I say he is hottest QB in College Football right now....even more than that Colt Brennan douche from Hawaii....but I digress......

Anyways, he is pretty much the favorite to win right now and if he does it would be a great ending to a not so hot season for us. Well of course that and trouncing Michigan in the Capital One Bowl on New Years. We gotta make up for '03 Outback Bowl travesty. Ugh......it was my Freshman year and I STILL remember that game....horrible!

Anyways...good luck on Saturday Tim...take it home for the Gator Nation!

**EDIT: ON a totally unrelated note....I just wanted to wish all my Jewish peeps out there who read my blog a Happy Hanukkah and all that! Hope you have fun with your families and get lotsa fly presents!**

**EDIT #2: Whorehouse Boy just sent me this and I thought it was hilarious.......**

9 comments:

mountii said...

AND WHAT ABOUT REGGIE BUSH LOL

mountii said...

AND FORGET THIS GUY WHO IS THE GUY IN THE LIKE SECOND PIC HE IS GIVING AN AUTOGRAPH TOO? NOW THAT'S HOT

Mike said...

You make me laugh....

"ay dios mio"

que comico!

JUSTIN said...

"....even more than that Colt Brennan douche from Hawaii..."

Oh...no...did not just think that! Colt is a golden God that we should all kneel down and pray before.

That being said, I Have To Admit that your boy Tim Tebow is rather HAWT.

eliot said...

This Nole is really hoping he doesn't win.

-eliot
dailybriefing.wordpress.com

Sooo-this-is-me said...

Suddenly I realize why so many gay men like football. HOT! HOT! HOT!

Steven ;)

Anonymous said...

I have to say that Colt is hot rather he is a douche or not but I am not a fan of his anymore because he trash talked the nicest QB on earth...

No one hates Tebow. How can you talk trash about him...

Anyways I am also praying for Tebow to win cause that is like winning something.

I saw him twice... Once while riding a banged up scooter (still looking Hawt though) and once in person (I smiled and he smiled back)...

Tebow is Divine... Go Gators!

S.B. said...

OMG, what about Auburn's Brandon Cox??? Have you seen him shirtless?

The name alone gives me a chub.

dan said...

dude, i could come up with some HOT situations with timmey and white tank top boy.... dman hot!
how about, "well, I'll sign that helmet if you'll come with me and.....you know, just hang out.."
mmmmm
later K