Sunday, December 30, 2007

If There Was Any Question Before...........

Your Score: Gay


You scored -40 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)




As of right now, you are interested in the same sex. You have very little to no sexual interest in the opposite sex. If you are sexually inexperienced at this point, it is possible that you have latent heterosexual tendencies that you have not yet discovered.




Link: The Sexuality Spectrum Test written by tall_man_54 on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test
View My Profile(tall_man_54)


Thanks VJ for the link. Im actually laughing really hard at this....who knew I was *THAT* gay.

99% Precentile Folks.......ouch

6 comments:

Troystopher said...

I just took it and I am a -16... haha :0)

Pete said...

Wow... impressive. Does this mean you're of the type that gags when the word "pussy" is mentioned? ;-)

By the way, I've had to refine my white-belt theory. It only seems to hold for white guys.

Sorry.

JUSTIN said...

Wow - I read that Richard Simmons only scored a -21. You are G-A-Y!

Jeff said...

I'm a -13. Fun test thanks! Hope you have a great new year! ;-)

Tiger said...

I think that everyone gets "99 Percentile", because it only tests one thing and there are no "wrong" answers. Because it also said 99 percentile for me with like a -4. I could be entirely wrong, though.

Unknown said...

Hello

I love your blog.

Can I add a link to your blog on my blog?
I am also a best male blogger
:)
Which title and url do you want me to add?

www.restoringlove.com




May be you will also like my blog, and that you will
want to support the cause the blog supports:"restoring
Love". You can also add a link in your blog.
www.restoringlove.com




Do not hesitate to give me your opinion and feedback,


:)



Kisses and Hughs



Erik