Sunday, December 16, 2007

Random Observation

So I went out to PR Boy's birthday dinner party yesterday....it was interesting to say the least.

Apparently he has a TON of gay friends that I had no idea about.

I have no idea where these guys came from as I have never seen them before in my entire life. Keep in mind that I've known PR Boy for close to 8 years and we basically have the same circle of friends, give or take a couple of random bitches here and there.

Where did all these gay "friends" come from PR Boy?

How/where and under what circumstances did you meet them?

Things to think about...............

Also interesting was the fact that in a party of over 20...I was curiously placed around ALL gay men. To my left, to my right, in front of me.........coincidence?

I think not

Come on PR Boy, next time be a little more slick and don't insult my intelligence. And don't think that we aren't gonna chat later about how you met all you little "friends".

{rolls eyes}

4 comments:

Matt in Argyle said...

hahaha

any of them cute?

Anonymous said...

I am with Matt. I would thank PR Boy after your "friends" chat if the gay men were cute to look at.

B said...

Yeah, knowing more gay men in your area is never a bad thing.

Bruce said...

DAMMITT K we don't want to know about PR's B-Day, we want to know about German Boy. What's up with him??? You know everyone else was thinking it, I just had the balls to say it. Spill it bitch!!!