Friday, December 7, 2007

I'll Be There Steve-o!

So if anyone has been paying attention Apple is going to be having the Grand Opening of their new store in the Meatpacking District tonight at 6PM. I'll definitely swing by to check it out with CNN Boy and PR Boy. Since we are all Apple zealots, it will give us a perfect opportunity to quench our over the top fanboyism. LMAO!

Apparently they will be giving away free shit...which is always a good thing. Plus, take a look at this architecture! This store is gonna be the largest in Manhattan (even bigger than the 5th Ave store...which is massive!) Check out the glass staircase......it's INSANE!







5 comments:

Sooo-this-is-me said...

Ooooo! So cool, I want to go there just to see the stairs! XD

Have a good weekend buddy!

Steven

ben said...

Sooo jealous.

Tell Steve & Ive I say Hi.

Matt in Argyle said...

I need to visit an actual Apple Store. I think there might be like two in all of Canada. You are so lucky!

eliot said...

very cool. have to stop by when im in town next.
- eliot
dailybriefing.wordpress.com

B said...

Love Apple!