Friday, December 28, 2007

UGH

I trust everyone is having a great holiday season with their families and all that there.

I am having a very "mixed" time with some good and a bunch of bad shit that I just don't want to deal with.

Whatevers.......I am just gonna give you a quick rundown of some stuff that has transpired since I've been home...

#1: I was kicked out of my parent's pool house (my old room). Apparently (according to the mother) since I do not "live at their house anymore" I have no rights to my old room that I've occupied since 1999. Bullshit.

#2: The extreme temperature change from NYC to this horrible, stifling heat has gotten me completely sick...and I am just starting to get over it.

#3: I overheard my father and my cousin talking about hair whorls and finger lengths yesterday morning at the breakfast table. Apparently my dad feels that this this a sure fire way to "find out who is gay". They apparently tested their theory today at the mall. I hid out at my Grandmother's house all day with my hands in my pockets (my hands are totally gay by the way...but I have no hair whorl since my hair is so short).

#4: I got a bunch of random shit for Christmas...but some useful things as well like hats and beanies and scarves. So that is good.....

#5: My prom date from HS txt'ed me this evening and told me to go meet her at the bar where she was drinking and hang out....since she heard thru the grapevine that I was home. I never responded...crazy chick, we haven't talked since 02...go have a seat!

When I didn't respond to the first txt...she went on to say that she misses me...and she really wants to see me......

Nevermind that I have to deal with seeing her mug everytime I walk into my parents house BECAUSE THEY STILL....AFTER FIVE YEARS have our pictures plastered up everywhere. Honestly...this would be hilarious if it wasn't so tragic. It is unfortunate but this chick was basically the closest thing that I ever had to a girlfriend and I guess my parents like to have that image around.

I dunno....it bothers me....even more so because there is a huge portrait of it in what used to be my room. Paging Mr. and Mrs. Passive-Aggressive....your table is ready!

#6: I had a celebrity sighting today in front of Saks 5th Avenue. I just finished returning a hat while talking to Kelly on the phone when I passed by this tall, latin hottie that made me do a double take. I pulled my glasses down my nose (clearly I have no shame) to get a better look....and it was none other than Daniel Sunjata from Rescue Me on FX!


Anyways he was looking at me as I passed. JR and Ben seem to think that this meant that he was "checking me out" however I am realistic so I'm sticking with the "who the fuck is that ugly black kid and why is he staring at me" explanation. This is far more plausible....let me tell you.

Anyways, he was in a tight black shirt and khakis and he was looking GOOD! Guys...he is wayyyy taller in person that I would have pegged him for. And this is gonna sound really nasty.....so forgive me in advance.....but he was kinda sweaty.....like on his face.....and I had this over-arching and incredibly strong urge to lick him.

Clearly this makes me a freak so i'll shut up now (but this blog IS called I Have To Admit It....so I might as well.....)

Anywho...that is my week so far. Mostly blah. I cannot wait to get back to NYC...which is kinda horrible but also the truth. LOL! I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their vacations (if you are on one that is....haha).

Oh BTW...everyone should go and check out this new blog that I just added to my links if you haven't already. It is really well written and obviously we can all relate to his situation with the whole coming out process and all the stressors that it entails. He shot me an email a while back and he seems like a really sweet guy...so shout out man!

9 comments:

Matt in Argyle said...

haha I have gay hair, no gay hands though. Man you always run into interesting people in NYC, what the hell! I need to go there sometime, haha.

B said...

Kicked out of your room? WTF Mr. and Mrs. K? Don't they have enough room for their shit in the "main house"?

Pete said...

Have some hand pride man... LOL.

Will check out the new blog.

JUSTIN said...

Whoa - that was the guy you texted me about? OK - I have not properly responded, he's fuckin' hot as fire!

Sounds like you need to get back to NYC, and soon...hang in there buddy.

Mike said...

Gay hands...? I'm perplexed...

Sooo-this-is-me said...

I don't have either gay hair or hands, that is so dumb, it should have been kept quiet. Just think now some poor kid in high school trying to hide his hands so he won't be outed, maybe end up killing himself from the fear of being found out, sad really.

You always see the really hot.... eeeww did you just say lick? Good grief K let me look at that picture again... hmmmm, yup I agree, sluuuurp! ;P

Steven

dan said...

dude, sorry about getting kicked out of your room.... it's like a tv episode when the kid comes back from school... ahh man!
hey i hope you are feeling better soon. try and get them pictures DOWN SOON. have some pics made in NYC if you have to, ha and bring it home and say, HEY here's ME , just me!
we'll chat soon bud. have a FUN NEW YEAR, hope you are feeling tons better and rested up for some FUN. later bud.

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for the shout out... that was really nice of you!

J.R. said...

Awww, man. I know you told me about your father's hair whorling tour on the phone already... but now reading about it... just shaking my head again. People can be so silly... I wonder which one of them reads Towleroad... Haha. Kidding.

Nothing Golden Stays