Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The Best $16 I've Ever Spent In My Entire Life

So I just got in from spending the entire day with German Boy on Long Island.....

Sooooo in order to tow the line between quenching your thirst for information and making sure this blog doesn't turn into The Great Cock Hunt, (LOL..not that there is anything wrong with that site) I am gonna keep it classy and forgo all the intimate details.

We had fun.....even tho ultimately he didn't get EVERYTHING that he wanted.

He will just have to wait until I am ready to give him that....the lil' nympho!

So some details/random facts eh? (for Bruce...or else he will kill me)
--------------------------------------------------

-He is totally hotter than I remembered him.

-He's hilarious, in a dry and sarcastic way.

-He has gorgeous eyes.......my god I could stare at them for days

-Helga (his fag hag) is AMAZING....and she loves me (score)

-He has a tight, lil body....hhhmmmpfffhh

-CAN SUCK DICK LIKE NOOOOOBODY'S BUSINESS...lord ham mercy, I thought I would pass out!

-Did I mention a tight, lil' body?

-Dudes, he was literally BEGGING me to fuck him....I refused, he pouted, I *almost* capitulated but I held out because I don't really know him enough to go down that road yet. And also, if I did what he said.....even tho I wasn't ready for it yet, then he would have absolutely all the power in the relationship...and K isn't gonna let that happen...mmmmkay!!!!

{and let the congregation say AMEN!}

-He leaves me cute voicemail's that make me smile :)

-He is kinda sorta adorable....lol!

-His Visa expires in July 08.....should I really get involved with this guy?

-His dad is a police officer. His mom is a homemaker.

-He is the 3rd of 4.

-He is an Aquarius (LOL...u know I checked and apparently this is a horrible match...oh wells, trying anyways)

-He lives with a host family in the basement of a huge house.

-He has cute ears...I've nibbled on them.

-He drives the family minivan....this is hilarious to me.

-He hates the cold (He originally wanted to move to California but he couldn't find a host family)

-He doesn't understand the concept of the closet and why I just don't come out (might be a problem down the road)

-He has a really bubbly personality....it is a nice balance to my even keeled demeanor (at least I think)

-He doesn't like Michael Jackson or Prince. Seriously....wtf? Is this even allowed? It's like that time (multiple times actually) that JR has told me that he doesn't like dogs. Now, you are asking yourself....what the fuck does that have to do with anything? Well, a lot actually....because it is just one of those things that raises red flags....it's just not allowed IMHO! How can you not like Michael Jackson or Prince? What type of person says that? LOL! And lets be clear...I made sure I asked him about their MUSIC and not their PERSONALITIES and he said he hated their music. Who have you ever heard say that they hated Billie Jean, Beat It, Kiss, When Doves Cry, P.Y.T., Purple Rain...I can go on and on....

I told him this was unacceptable.....

-He likes food...he will apparently eat anything.

-He has a cute butt....

-He loves Family Guy

-When he says "the" it sounds like "zeee" and it makes me giggle.

-He is a better kisser than Polish Guy...and I thought that was impossible.

Ok, I could go on all night.....but suffice to say I kinda sorta like him....and I love spending time with him. We are gonna see where this goes. cross your fingers people...K might be embarking on his first real relationship...you never, never know.

As an aside....Polish Guy sent me a text today apologizing for not being able to set anything up last week. Apparently he is going home for the holidays and he wants to meet up with me next year. I told him to give me a call when he gets back into town. This is kosher right? I dunno what is gonna happen with him....he confuses me and he has been sending me mixed signals since that fateful night. For a 27 year old he sure isn't acting right. Time will tell.

Im focusing on my German right now.......

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just got caught up. Hot phone conversation. Great Date. A spark to say the least. Your life
is so exciting. I'm jealous.

Chicago's Bi Guy said...

I'll love to be in your situation. Having not one but TWO hot guys after you. If you get tired of one just send him to Chicago.

Pete said...

Hot damn! Nice. Do you have to move to NYC to meet Germans like that?

Soul Seared Dreamer said...

Wow thats great.

You seem like a great guy, good for you.

Just bare the lack of visa in mind before you fall head over heel.

Good luck to you though.

S.B. said...

K, that is awesome. Wow for such a little fella his is quite the agressive one huh? Yay for you!

Bruce said...

Finally, I thought you were going to pull a JR and not post for weeks on end. Thanks for the update. How hard is it to re-new a visa? Put the boy in school so he's a student!!

eliot said...

yay! glad that is all going great. you should get involved. worry about the visa issue later. :)

- eliot
dailybriefing.wordpress.com

W said...

Hahaha. Your post is cute.Amen to most things that you wrote.

I hate MJ and Prince and puppies and babies. Sad but true.

Do what feels right and have fun.

Only Mark said...

"-CAN SUCK DICK LIKE NOOOOOBODY'S BUSINESS...lord ham mercy, I thought I would pass out!"

"-He likes food...he will apparently eat anything."

Hmmm??

C'mon...I had to...I know I wasn't the only one thinking it! Right? Or maybe my mind was just in the gutter b/c I just read the post from the other weekend too, haha.

Have fun and keep the world posted, K.

B said...

Good luck, enjoy!

Jeff said...

hehe awesome! just caught up on your blog today. happy holidays to you! good for you regarding german boy!

oh and PR boy --- he is gay. no doubt in my mind. no other "straight" or even "bi" guy would tell you he's hooked up with other guys and then force you to tell him that you are gay. hang in there!