Saturday, December 8, 2007

The Most Splendiferous Night Ever

So I met up with Christian, Justin, JP and Billy last night and let me just tell you......what a night!

Definitely the best night I've had in NYC thus far......socially speaking...I was so tired that I had to call out of work this afternoon. LOL! I'll have the full breakdown of the night coming up a bit later.....including the two hotties that I met (one of whom I kinda sorta went home with)

Don't Judge, Don't Judge.....Haha!

Anyways, I have finals to study for...so you guys will have to wait a bit!

10 comments:

Pete said...

Kewl! I wanna hear it all!

Mike said...

... and again I didn't get a call or text about this?

I see how it is!

I'll remember that, mister.

Anonymous said...

Does not take much for it to be a great night with people like the ones you hung out with.

Come on, Justin is like the most awesomist dude on earth. Mix yourself with him, other bloggers, and two prospective ass taps and you have a night I am envious about.

I want my own blogger hangout damn it. :)

ben said...

You stud!

Ok, so, go on...

J.R. said...

I seem to recall predicting that you would be the first of the initial group of bloggers I chatted with who would "get some."

I'm good. And friggin' jealous! Ha. Good work, man. Good work indeed.

Nothing Golden Stays

Sooo-this-is-me said...

You do this to torture us don't you! It is like "hey guys I have the most exciting news ever, meh but I'm going to tell you later", so mean! For those of us with no life we want to at least live through you! When you sit down to watch some TV, I want you to think "ah ha" that will be me catching you doing nothing and telling you to go blog, tell us, tell us, tell us!!! I'm so excited for you!

mountii said...

IF ANYTHING I WOULD JUDGE FOR NOT INDULGING IN UR SEXUAL NEEDS...who wants to be a prude, p.u.

Matt in Argyle said...

I will soooo judge!

K got lucky, K got lucky.

I want details post-haste!

dan said...

can't wait to hear it!
but finals first, no prob.
hey you deserve some fun, I just knew a weekend w/ justin in town was bound to get you some FUN.. sweet deal, chat soon.
later.

JP Mac said...

It was fun! We all had good nights. Some more than others! :-)