Friday, December 21, 2007

Great News/My 100th Post!!!!!!!!

So great things to discuss.....

#1: IT'S MY 100th POST Y'ALLL! (in a Britney Spears voice)

I cannot believe I made it so far....both in the blogging world and in the real world. I've gone out, met guys, had sex, came out to a couple of people...and I am generally feeling so much better about myself. I have defintely made some major progress in the last couple of months. My god, who knew that I would be in this place right now? It is so crazy!

Thanks to everyone out there for their support and comments! And shout out to all the amazing people I have met through this blog....I can't really imagine my life now without you guys in it....and I mean that, no matter how sappy it sounds. LOL!

:::HUG:::

#2: I GOT MY GRADES Y'ALL! (again....in a Britney Spears voice)

2 A's and a B........

I should be happy no? But I am pissed.

Why?

BECAUSE I GOT A B IN MY EASIEST CLASS THIS SEMESTER!!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS? HE GAVE ME A B ON MY PAPER....THE FUCKING TROLL! HE TOTALLY FUCKED MY GPA.....NOW ILL NEVER HAVE A 4.0, NO MATTER HOW MANY A'S I GET FROM HERE ON IN.....UUUGGGHHHHHH!!! I SWEAR TO GOD IF I EVER CATCH YOU ON THE STREET YOU CROSS-EYED, DECREPIT OLD MAN.......

{breathe}

Ok, I fixed my caps lock key....we are all good. So yea, I guess I didn't do that badly...but it could have been better. Whatever.

#3: I'M GOIN HOME TOMORROW Y'ALL! (is this getting old?)

I'm so excited to see my other Grammy (the only grandparent I have left). She is such a cutie....love her to pieces! Also, some of my cousins are coming in from Mississauga (shout out to all my Canadians!) to spend the holidays in sunny South Florida. What's even better is that they are all 21+ so that means.....SOUTH BEACH BITCHES...ALL WEEK LONNGGGG!!!!!

Come look for me at Mansion and Prive' bitches!!!

You know you're jealous....it is 81 degress down there now. LOL!

10 comments:

Pete said...

Congrats! How's ze German? ;-)

Enjoy life on the beach!

Bruce said...

Yea, how is ze German. Did you buy him a Christmas present? Maybe something to keep him satisfied until you get back!!

W said...

Oh get over your shattered 4.0 dreams. My lowest mark is in a bird course I took.

Congrats on the 100th post. You've come a fine way, batty. I haven't gotten your tips yet. grrr....

Enjoy the sun, have fun!

Sooo-this-is-me said...

Enjoy yourself on the beach, betch! ;)
Congrats on just everything you have done in the last couple of months! Best wishes to you in the new year!

Steven

Troystopher said...

So Jealous!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the 100th! I have not heard any news on ze German but I think I have an idea of what happened from the hint.

Have fun and hopefully I win the Florida Lotto tonight so I can travel down to Miami.

JUSTIN said...

Oh K...I am so glad to have met you, you are the shizz and deserve your current lot in life. Pssh, fuck being pissed over getting a B. Life is too short, especially when you have zee German nipping at your heels (not to mention the cute Pole). Enjoy South Beach and the warm weather!!!

eliot said...

congrats on 100. have fun in fl!
- eliot
dailybriefing.wordpress.com

Matt in Argyle said...

Looking forward to number 200!

J.R. said...

I can't believe all these bloggers who started after me have made it to 100... I haven't even cracked 50 yet! Heh.

It's about quality, not quantity, baby... And yes, I'm saying your posts SUCK!

And yes, I was kidding about the last part.

Nothing Golden Stays