Thursday, October 25, 2007

I'm So Ashamed Right Now

Sigh.......


So I caved in last night and I downloaded the ho's new CD out of total curiosity........

It's really good, and I hate myself for saying so.

I don't even like this broad! The only song that I liked from her previously was Toxic but honestly.....this CD is filled with really hot songs. I mean they aren't deep....and the bitch still can't sing....but they are fun and annoyingly catchy. I love 'Freakshow' and 'Break The Ice' and of course the gay club anthem at the moment.....'Gimme More'.

Damn you Miss Spears!!!




(I'm still not buying it tho....fuck that, and that cover artwork is atrocious....someone at Jive should be fired!)

7 comments:

dit said...

I love the first released song. Its great for workin' my fitness.

Pete said...

Thanks to you, K, I'm gonna have to download this. Not a happy person right now. :-(

Troystopher said...

maybe she should have another baby!

Anonymous said...

I have always been ashamed of loving Brit Spears... To the point I nicknamed myself Brian Spears in the eigth grade. I shake my head in embrassment.

I was ashamed when she was a bubble gum blondie and I am more ashamed now that she is a nut.

But I do love that Gimme more track. Gimme Gimme. Gi-mme. Gimme Gimme.

Mike said...

And you judge me for my musical tastes?! HAHA...

Sooo-this-is-me said...

Noooooo! My eyes! My eyes! Why did you have that picture up K, why, why? All kidding aside, she does not make the type of music I would listen to but really, I hope she can get her act together. Not too much Brit bashing guys, we don't want that crazy Chris Crocker coming after K!

Pete said...

It sounds like hiphop producers trying electro. It suits her singing style, but it doesn't really work.

Full review coming later. ;-)