Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Larry Craig Totally Taught Me My Toe-Tapping Technique!

Yes boys, you read the title of this post correctly. Your boy K....on October 23, 2007 just had his first cruising experience.



NOOOOO, Not THAT type of cruising silly....THE "OTHER" type of cruising!

Now before you flip out and say I am a dirty, filthy whore....realize that I didn't have sex with the guy. However, it doesn't make the story any less juicy!

I am still up in the air as to whether I am totally creeped out or absolutely flattered. Give me a couple hours to think about it. I have to go to class.....I will be back for all the juicy details.

CRAZYINESSS!

4 comments:

Matt in Argyle said...

K GOT CRUISED!!!!
details please.

eliot said...

sweet. be flattered.

- eliot
dailybriefing.wordpress.com

DB said...

Such a tease.

Sooo-this-is-me said...

K!!!!! You can't start an interesting story like that and then leave us hanging! What happened? Not fair! Hahaha!

Steven.