Monday, October 8, 2007

OMFG.....CELEBRITY SIGHTING!!!!!!!!

You guys WILL NOT BELIEVE who I just ran into on the West Side!!!!!

Breathe..........

So, I went to Central Park to chill and have some lunch...it was cool, did some people watching....blah blah blah.

So then I decided to have a little walk downtown instead of catching the subway back to my place. I decided to walk around the West Side since I haven't really seen much of that neighborhood yet.

I am walking down 10th Ave, listing to.....of all songs.........P.Y.T by Michael Jackson on my iPhone. I was just singing along and enjoying myself.

AND WHO WALKS AROUND THE CORNER FROM 47TH STREET WITH HIS ASSISTANT IN TOW!?!?!?!

CHANNING MOTHER-FUCKING TATUM!!!!!

{{{stifles a squeal}}}










So......I totally stopped in my tracks and tilted my head to the side...I suppose I kinda looked like this.....

I must have looked ridiculous because he gave me a "what.......do I have something on my face?!?!" kinda look. LOL!

I was literally within 3 or 4 feet of him....and I didn't even say a word!

Fuck, Fuck Fucking Fuck..............

I was so mesmerized....if you thought he looked good on screen and in your magazines......just wait til you see this guy in person!

He had on a wifebeater on and a white t-shirt on top of that but he only had that on his neck and left arm (it's hot today). He was also walking with his right hand in his pants....like LITERALLY DOWN HIS PANTS!!!

Once he past me, I turned back and he did so as well at the same time. He smirked at me over his left shoulder as he opened the door to his trailer.

Fucking cocky bastard....why must you tease me with that amazing face/body/swagger....I hate you!









Invite me into your trailer please :)









P.S. According to imdb.com, he is filming Fighting with Terrance Howard and a whole bunch of other people. I might go back there tomorrow before class and see if I can get some pics. I don't want to be a stalker tho......eeeek! (He is so FIONE!)

11 comments:

J.R. said...

Great body, but his face is kinda ugly to me.

Nothing Golden Stays

DB said...

J.R., that's why god created paper bags.

K said...

J.R.

Go get acquainted with the corner

{points}

LOL!

Troystopher said...

OMG I would have passed out if he looked at me in public!

Closeted said...

You mean he did a double take, that was your in and you missed it. I'm disappointed in you...haha jk

Pete said...

Never heard of him. Nice chest though, face is a bit too marine-ish.

JBGBC said...

I am told I actually look like him! I love celebrity sightings.

Pete said...

By the way, what's he doing with a white belt?

K said...

I have a white belt....what do you have against white belts?

Anonymous said...

Really, J.R.? How dare you!

K, don't feel bad because I would have behaved like a naughty 14 year old girl if I would have seen him.

I would have thought of 101 ways to rub his abs (for good luck of course). If I was successful, you would have needed to bail me out of jail for three counts of molesting a Hott Celebrity... A felony.

After that, I would be chillin like a felon.

Anonymous said...

Ohh Pete... I have a white belt also. There is nothing straight about wearing a white belt.