Friday, January 4, 2008

Jesus, Thank You for Brightening Up My Day......

You guys are gonna shit your pants when you find out who I had the EXTREME PLEASURE to assist and take care of at work today....

Ok, maybe I am being dramatic. Your probably not gonna care at all as I would venture to say upwards of 80% of you will have absolutely no idea who this guy is....but he is fucking G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S.......so that makes the story worth reading regardless.

So as usual, I am folding sweaters in the corner...trying to look busy and somewhat interested in my job.

LOL!

Just kidding....I actually really like my job for the most part. The managers are kinda douchebaggy....but that is to be expected at any job......right?

Anyways, I spot this this guy out of the corner of my eye and immediately my attention is drawn to his peacoat of all things. LMFAO...I know...gay, gay, gay.....me noticing clothes first.....laugh it up. But seriously, it looked to be made out of velvet or something and it had ridiculously intricate stitching. Needless to say I was intrigued.

After staring at the guy's back of a while....my attention started to shift from his amazing outfit (he had some fly, special edition Air Force Ones too) to his physique. He had those broad shoulders that taper down into a perfect V-shape that just drive me crazy, sigh...........

And then there was "The Ass"

Whewwwww! Justin, the Latin tease from Vlada has NOTHING on this guy right here....real talk!

So of course, me being me.....you just KNOW the guy had my full attention. And I had not even seen his face yet. I figured there was no way it could get any better....the guy was already like and 8 or 9 from his back alone! LMAO!

And then he turned around...........

OMFG.....I was frozen in place. The most amazing, arresting, captivating ice blue eyes looked over to my corner.

I am almost positive I gulped...LOLOLOL!

But then, after my initial shock.......my facial recognition software kicked in (LOL) and I said, "K....you know this guy from somewhere!" So I was thinking and thinking and thinking...and then I am like....." you know what, I am almost sure this guy is a model that I've seen before." So now I started thinking about various campaigns that I might have remembered him from....blah blah blah...still nothing.

And then I was like......

"Wait a minute here.....is that Mark fucking Vanderloo?!?!?!"

I decided that I needed to get up close and have a better look-see! So I composed myself and strolllllllllllllllled on over........

Me: How are you doing today sir?
Mark Vanderloo?: I'm great, thanks! How are you?
Me: I'm doing really well actually (obvs...LOL) looking for anything in particular today?
Mark Vanderloo?: Actually yes.....I'll take you in the handicapped fitting room please Um, no I'm just looking...thanks.
Me: Cool, well my name is K....if you need me just holler!
Mark Vanderloo?: Sure thing bro....thanks!

So I walked back over the the table that I was working on and I decided that there was no way that could be Mark Vanderloo. for one, he was my height a.k.a wayyyy to short to be a male supermodel. Also, Mark is Dutch....and this guy had absolutely no accent whatsoever......he sounded like he was from Cali or something. Furthermore, this guy was clearly in his 20's and I know Mark has got to be pushing like 40 right now...there is NOW WAY he could look so young....even as a model. But I still KNEW I had seen him somewhere on TV or in a magazine somwhere.....and it was bothering the shit out of me that I couldn't place him. That is when Brazilian Twink came up behind me....

Brazilian Twink: DAAAAAMMMMMMNNNN
Me: hehe
Brazilian Twink: So K....are you gonna go over and help that sexy ass man....or I am gonna have to do it?
Me: Toooo late...I already got that playa!
Brazilian Twink: {Smacks teeth} DAMN HE FINE!
Me: SSHHHHHHH man...damn!
Brazilian Twink: {whispers} The things I would do.....
Me: Dude, I swear to god I've seen him before...I think he is a model
Brazilian Twink: I would not be surprised K
Me: I thought it was Mark Vanderloo....but he is too short
Brazilian Twink: Damn ur off base....NO WAY is it that guy....Mark is hella old
Me: psssshhhh late 30's isnt old, shut ur face
Brazilian Twink: Boy, that guy in front of you isnt a day over 25.
Me: Your right...looks like it...

So anyways...we kept on going back and forth like that for a minute until one of our co-workers called him over to the register. I continued folding clothes all the while keeping an eye out for mystery man and helping other customers into the fitting room.

The last time I went into the fitting room I came back out to the floor and I see him walking towards me....I stifled a smile as best I could...

Internal K: YEEEAAAYYYY, he wants your help!!!!!!!

LMFAO! I'm pretty sure in my attempt to not look excited I probably just looked as though I had gas.....but whatever......haha!

Mystery Man: Hey man....
Me: Hi, What can I do for you?
Mystery Man: Wellll you could start by tossing those shirts of that table and making yourself comfortable on it. I was wondering if you could find me a size?
Me: OH SURE! In what exactly?
Mystery Man: Oh....in these wool pants right here {turns around and goes to another rack....throwing off what little concentration I had mustered up to that point}
Me: Oh cool...what size where you looking for?
Mystery Man: Ahhhh, a 31 would be great..thanks!
Me: Hold on, let me check.

So now I am running around, turning the store upside down trying to find Mr. Sexy's pants.

I was on a MISSION PEOPLE.....

LMFAO

Me: So I looked around and I checked the stock room....and we only have large sizes left in these. I could always check the computer and see if we have any more inventory at another store......
Mystery Man: Oh....would you? That wouldn't be too much of a hassle would it?
Me: For you......I would sow the pants myself! Oh god no....I do it all the time.
Mystery Man: Oh cool....thanks for that....I'll just keep on lookin around....alright?
Me: No prob....i'll be over there {points to an open fitting room} {points to a computer}

You know I was thinking it right......shameless!

LOLOLOL!

~ ten minutes and 5 phone calls later ~

Mystery Man: {come up in front of my computer} Hey...
Me: Hi.....um it looks like we are out of 31's in the city...
Mystery Man: awwwwww
Me: I know, I'm sorry......there are actually none left on the East Coast
Mystery Man: Are you serious? Damn....guess they were popular then...
Me: Yea...again, I apologize can I still have your number....perhaps I can make it up to you?
Mystery Man: WAIT....are there any in LA? I'm flying back tomorrow anyways...
Me: {processes last statement.....wait, how much you wanna bet he is an actor K!} Um...let me check
Mystery Man: Cool man....again, thanks for all your help.
Me: Dude, no problem...it's what I do!

~ a minute later ~

Me: Oh look....they've got a bunch at our store in the Beverly Center
Mystery Man: Oh yea?!?!
Me: Yea...you should have no problem...they have your size
Mystery Man: Oh great....you've been a great help...I'll get em tomorrow.
Me: Cool cool....so what are you doing tonight? have a great afternoon.
Mystery Man: Thanks! You too... {leaves with a kinda "meh" chick}

So then I watched him leave the store....and I STILL couldn't figure out who the fuck he was. I mean now....I had a feeling that he was an actor of some sort...which would explain why he looked so familiar but I still couldn't place him. However, my boss was about to help me with my predicament.

Store Manager: Dude....do you know who you were just helping?
Me: NOOOOOO and I KNOW I KNOW HIM FROM SOMEHWERE.....WHO IS HE!?!?!
Store Manager: Dude....that's fucking Shawn from Days!!!!
Me: What? Who?
Store Manager: You know.....Shawn from Days Of Our Lives!








Me: You serious....he's a Soap Actor?
Store Manager: Yea dude.....my fiance loves that shit.....she always has it on....that's how I recognized him.

[Kelly.....You know I gave him "the face" right?]

Me: Hmmmmhhhmmmm, sure it's just your fiance who watches it
Store Manager: Get the fuck outta here...You're the one who recognized him, obvs you watch that shit too.
Me: Hell no....I've never seen that show in my life....I just know that I've seen him somewhere.....
Store Manager: Hmmmmhhhmmmm
Me: {rolls eyes and walks away}

So there it is. I helped out Brandon Beemer at my store today......fun times!

He was really cool, courteous and extremely non-pretentious for an actor. I was very pleasantly surprised....definitely a class act. Oh...and as you can see he is RIDICULOUSLY beautiful...even more-so in person!

I guess I might have to start watching Days now.........LMFAO!!!!

{not}

8 comments:

Closeted said...

SOO thats who it was, I TOTALLY forgot to consider day time shows...haha, oh and of course that was totally "the face" moment....lol

Sooo-this-is-me said...

I hate soaps so I could have tripped over him and not know who he was, still not to hard to look at! ;) See now isn't this job better than the last one, more eye candy!

Steven

JUSTIN said...

Uh - is your store accepting applications?

PS - No way was his ass better than the rent boy from Vlada.

Bruce said...

You're right K, he is even more beautiful in person and those eyes, DAMN!!! And he seems to be a really nice guy too.

dan said...

nice body but WAY too pretty boy. man you are going to have so many sitings up in NYC. I can't believe your even recognize these people. very cool. see you soon bud. later.

ben said...

K, your ability to find and recognize these people continues to amaze me.

So when are you going to take one home?

Kris said...

Lol... thats feckin amazing, he's totally frickin gorgeous, Soaps arent really my thing tho... why dont you drop me a line sometime on my blog.
Peace,
Kris

eliot said...

youre so funny.