Sunday, January 27, 2008

Mr. Elevator....Part 2

Ok so we left off at me running downstairs with my Neuropsych book in my hand and my phone in the other......

So I finally go into the downstairs lobby and I quickly did a survey of the room that Mr. Elevator was in. I saw him, facing the wall, sitting at a desk with a tight, cut off muscle tee and sweats (breathe K...don't forget to breathe).

I looked around to figure out where the best place was that I needed to sit in order to have a good view of him.

I couldn't sit behind him because that meant that I would be looking at the back of his head the entire time and that would be ridiculous. I couldn't sit before him for the same reason and some ugly girl was taking up space to the left of him.

LOL!

Ultimately I decided that I was gonna get comfortable in the couch to the right of him. In this position, we were pretty much in line with each other so that all I had to do was turn my head a little to the right to see him and he could do the same to see me (since we were facing opposite directions).

Anyways, he saw me sit down and we made eye contact. I smiled at him but he didn't smile back at all. In fact, he looked really frazzled and he also looked like he had been running is hands through his hair, as it was totally standing up on end in the front. I quickly took a survey of what was on the desk in front of him and I saw a textbook, notepad and a shitload of highlighters. From that I pretty much gleaned that he was studying and it wasn't going well...which would explain his facial expression.

Obviously I didn't want to approach him in that position and besides...there was that other girl to the left of him that was still there doing god knows what. So I sat down, cracked open my Neuropsych book (which btw, is from LAST SEMESTER...and i've already read the entire thing and received an A in the course...LOL!) and pretended to study Chapter 16: The Frontal Lobe.

LMFAO!

It was the first page the book opened to and I was like....what the heck, might as well...it isn't like I am actually reading this shit anyways. I mean....how would he know right?

So now I am *pretending* to study while frantically txting everyone in my phone for some courage and/or words of advice and periodically glancing over. I was sitting so close to him yet he still seemed so fucking far away........

Anyways, I dunno how long I was in that room for...maybe like and hour (or two...LOL) but at no time did I feel that there was an opening for me to speak to him. We made eye contact a couple of times...extremely briefly....and nothing came out of it. Then he started putting on a show again...

(At least in my eyes...LOL)

When he yawned...his shirt would lift up....

And he would periodically lift up is shirt to scratch his tummy.....

He also enjoyed crossing his hands behind is head, inadvertently (or maybe not) flexing those arms....

All I'm thinking is "That fucking cocky bastard! He so knows that I'm checking him out and he is totally putting on a show and shoving it all in my face!"

ARRGGGGHHHHHH!

And then, when I was looking towards the doorway, I saw his hand move oddly out of the corner of my eye. I turned my head slightly to get a better look..and sure enough....his hand hand totally slipped past the waistband of his A&F sweats as he lazily scratched his thigh.

You know what happens next right?

I shifted in the couch and was forced to put my textbook in my lap....

I totally thought Mr. Elevator was going for his cash and prizes and as a result....Little K decided that it was time to make a grand entrance.

LMFAO!!!

I guess my sudden movement caused him to look over and he caught me staring at his waistband and then quickly turned back to his book. His face was a blank slate...no expression...no knowning smirk...no eye-roll...just nothing to go on at all!

By this time it was sometime past 2AM and I was so exhausted from the stress of being so close to him for so long and still not having the balls to talk to him that I decided I was gonna wrap it up. I was so frustrated (sexually and otherwise) that I figured I better just call it a night and maybe try again some other time.

So I started to make moves to get up....slowly of course! Shit, I wanted to give him ample time to get ready, pack up and meet me in the elevator!

LOL

As I am making my move I hear him start to shuffle. Then he throws his pen into his bag and closes his notebook.....

I cannot tell you how absolutely close I was to passing out right there!

I mean...I'm like, "dude....is he trying to get up at the same time as me..to FOLLOW me?!?!?!" So of course I did the totally logical and obvious thing to do in situations like this........




I made it as though I was just trying to get settled in a new position on the couch.

LMFAO!!!!

LAAAMMMMMEEEEEEEE!

This is the second time that I panicked and had a nervous reflex. The first one was when I was in the elevator with him and I side-stepped to get out of his way and now....I sit down again after it looks like he was making moves to follow me?

What the fuck is wrong with me?

So then, he whips out his iPhone (while sitting btw....he never got up during this entire situation) and starts fooling around with it. AGAIN....this was another PERFECT IN FOR ME seeing as though I have an iPhone too! I could have said something slick like...."oooo I like that case you've got, I want something like that for mine, where did you get it" or something to that effect.....

BUT NOOOOO....I had to sit down there like dipshit and not say a thing.

After that, I was just so angry and disappointed with myself that I just decided I was gonna leave. He was making no moves to continue packing and leaving so I was like whatever. I would have personally liked to follow him instead of having him following me (as if that would ever happen) but I resigned myself to the fact that I will most likely see him again in a different setting.

So as I got up slowly....he pried his eyes away from whatever was on his screen and looked over in my direction. I felt that this was my last stand for tonight to say I at least did SOMETHING...but all I ended up mustering was a head nod. UGH!

He nodded back as we locked eyes and he gave me a bit of a smirk. Not too sure what that meant, but I decided that I would take any sort of acknowledgment on his part and be thankful for it. LOL!

As I was getting up I noticed that he also had a napsack of shit sitting next to him on the floor. I knew that even if he did want to follow me out, there would be no way in hell he pack up all that stuff w/in the time that it would take me to leave and walk towards the elevator. so I started to think of something that I could do....as I was walking towards the door out of the room.

I quickly decided that I was gonna find a way to come down again to the lobby and hopefully catch him on his way out of the room. So I run into the elevator, go up to my floor, run into my room (this is all subconsciously I think), and get of all things.....MY MAILBOX KEY so that I could have a reason to go back downstairs and catch him.

LOL...who knew mailbox keys could be so useful?

Anyways, so I got off the elevator again...sans textbook and phone...with my mailbox key in one hand...slowly walking through the lobby. I was hoping that I would catch him waiting for the elevators but that didn't happen. The next best thing would be to catch him as he was actually walking towards the elevators. As I turned the corner to go down the hallway........bam.....he is right there in front of me with all his books and napsack with him!

I froze and looked at him sheepishly.....

I mean FUCK MAN....this is what I wanted! Why oh why K are you incapable of introducing yourself or making any kind of vocalizations when you are around this kat?

He smiled at me as he walked past me......and then I continued to walk towards the mailroom chanting "shit, shit, shit, fucking shit" under my breath. When I got back to the elevators, I saw that one of them was at the 6th floor....

I seriously considered taking the next one up there, hoping that perhaps he would be fumbling with his keys for a long time or something and perhaps I could catch him in time to help him "put them in".

HEHEHE!

But really guys....in which part of the previous run-in's I've had with this guy would make me...or anyone else for that matter...believe that even if I DID go up there and catch him I would even say anything?

NONE!

Soooooo, after that whole ordeal I just went back to my room and sulked. I am such a pussy it is incredible. Moreover, I don't even know why I am getting so worked up over this guy...it would be just my luck if he turns out to be 100% straight and even if....by divine providence that he is gay....he is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo outta my league it is ridiculous.

I don't know what I am gonna do.

Friday morning I ended up seeing him at the gym, finishing some cardio as I was coming in. There was no way for me to talk to him then b/c of our respective locations in there.....he was so far away from me and I was going in the complete opposite direction. Friday night...when I went BACK to the gym to do weights.....he was COMING IN as I was finishing my workout....ARRGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

So guess what the plan is for this upcoming week?

I am changing my schedule around and I am gonna hit the gym every morning EARLY for cardio and LATE at night for weights. I figure since he was leaving as I was coming in the morning and he was just coming in as I was leaving in the evening...if I just start a lil bit earlier and later each day....I might get myself into a situation where I can actually run into him and be in his area for a prolonged period of time. Perhaps then I can get up the nerve to talk to him....and even if I don't...at least I will have the added benefit of looking HOT this summer for the meetup.

Pray that this works ppl!

(Even tho it is *verging* on the side of stalking)

LOL....if you saw him, you would understand.

P.S....Wait til you hear what happened with me and Jay on Saturday night at G Lounge. That shit is gonna take an afternoon to write...bear with me, it will be worth it...TRUST ME!

4 comments:

eL'Pippino said...

Lol man,

your blog is really good - it's so funny! Smooth moves with the mailbox key.

El'P

Sooo-this-is-me said...

Lol stalker, I think yes on that one! :)

Steven

dickophile said...

i wonder if hes on to you. you seem like you've been kinda obvious. oh well. maybe you should try and catch him in the shower at the gym. you never know what might happen.

Only Mark said...

Hmmm...is this the same mailbox key you supposedly lost and had to fill out 700 forms for in order for you to check out Mr. Elevator's ass the other day? He's gonna start thinking you have some sort of mailbox fetish or something! hahaha

And how natural that you would make a special trip to the lobby at 2AM to check your mail. That's when all the important stuff comes.