Thursday, January 31, 2008

A Conundrum.....

So as we all know, the Super Bowl is this Sunday.

Fun times, fun times.....

Personally, I am kinda having difficulty in deciding who I should go for. Seeing as tho I am not really emotionally invested in either one of these teams, I could really care less about the outcome. However, since I am actually living in New York now....it is probably a good idea that I throw my weight behind the Giants (lest I get verbally accosted by the locals and JP...LOL!)

With that out of the way....we can now discuss the far more pressing issue.....

Who would you let take it to your endzone?

LOL....corny I know!




OR.....




Personally, Tom could have it in any way, shape or form......

But I wouldn't kick Eli out of bed either.....

Guess that means I'm easy.

HAHAHA!

4 comments:

JUSTIN said...

OMG - are you a Midwestern housewife? Eli? For real?

Look at Tom's ass!

[pause]

Now look at it again! No contest!

jay said...

Eli. I think he's adorable and HOTT. There's something to be said for adorable.

Creative Thinker said...

Baby, I have the same opinion. Either one. Or both. And, yeah, you are easy...but that's not always a bad thing... :-)

Sooo-this-is-me said...

I know zip about football but I do know who Tom is and I would totally let him tackle me! ;)

Steven