Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Inspired

So, JR's last post, along with various ones from my Twin,
VJ, and, Travis, have got me to thinking.....

How come I haven't yet blogged about my object of desire?

Well, it's none other than................MATT DALLAS!



I remember the first time I saw him. I was just casually flipping through channels and I ran across Kyle XY.



Ok, so the series basically starts out with him waking up naked in a forest, with no recollection of his life up to that point. Sounds far fetched?



SO?

And he doesn't have a belly button.......... a bit ridiculous no?



ALSO IRRELEVANT!

Because when you look like this....


You can do WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT!

Seriously guys, could you say no to a face like this?



COULD YOU ?



I didn't think so.



Seriously, I think he is just about perfect. Dark hair and nice amazing eyes will do it for me absolutely every time.



In addition, it seems as though he is a huge goof ball with super dorky personality, which in my estimation, makes him even MORE perfect! (if that is even possible...haha)





9 comments:

JUSTIN said...

I first became acquainted with Matt Dallas on an episode of Entourage where he plays a young hustler who has a sugar daddy that is a big time Producer. Oh, and he looked HOT!

J.R. said...

Agreed. He's ridiculously pretty.

Nothing Golden Stays

Matt in Argyle said...

ditto.

Anonymous said...

I have to admit that all this time I was just givin you and Mr. Dallas a hard time.

He is cute and have marvolous eyes.

I just got upset because he is not gay (which I believe is denial). In due time we will know the truth.

For now, I am heart broken because of Matty boy here. Whata shame.

Travis said...

I think I have to many desires hehehe. Do you have email? Oh and yes they are all real ;)

mwben said...

I hate to do it, but tag!
Respond if you'd like.

And god, those eyes!

Bruce said...

As Perez Hilton would say, GAY GAY GAY. I know someone who works for the ABC Family channel and yes, it's been confirmed. Matt Dallas is batting for our team. So let the fantasies begin.

Bruce

Queen of Arts said...

he has fun hair :)

S said...

He looks 18 and his voice resembles that of James Earl Jones.