Thursday, July 19, 2007

So I Guess I Can Stop Bitching Now.....

It looks like I will not be living in Central Park anymore once I move to NYC. And thank God.......because as Justin so eloquently stated the other night, "you know....the park gets pretty drafty in the winter." HAHAHA!


Anyways, my Dad got me a pretty nice place in Brooklyn Heights. Apparently it is only one subway stop away from Lower Manhattan which is a HUGE plus. Also, it's furnished, so now I don't have to worry about lugging all my furniture across like 6 or 7 states next month.

All and all I am pretty happy. And its only a 9 month lease, so it will give me enough time to get situated in the city....and scope out a more permanent place to live.

Looks like, at least in some aspects of my life....things are finally starting to come together.

4 comments:

J.R. said...

Awesome! I can't wait to come and crash this winter!

Nothing Golden Stays

Closeted said...

I second JR on that and CONGRADS, you finally found a place, I mean your dad finally found a place...haha

Queen of Arts said...

how fun -- a new adventure for you :)

JUSTIN said...

No frostbite, who-hoo!