Tuesday, July 17, 2007

EGADS!!!!!

Ok, warning this is a random post......

I'm pretty sure that I saw THE HOTTEST guy this morning at Jamba Juice.

You know, you've got your cute guys and your hot guys....and then you have some that are just so amazingly beautiful that they defy conventional labels. I DEFINITELY saw THAT guy this morning.

So, I am walking into Jamba to get my standard Tuesday Razzmatzz and I see his back at the cash register. In my head I am thinking.........ok

- Tall, about 6'1.......check.
- Hmmmm...broad shoulders.....check, check
-Damn...look at that ass in those khaki's.....ok buddy, you have my full and undivided attention

And then he turned around.......

It is really a shame that I don't have some way to watch a slow motion replay of my face, because I am pretty sure it was hilarious. This guy was absolute perfection. I would say about late 20's early 30's, amazing body, olive complexion (he must have been Latin or Mediterranean or something) with the BLUEST eyes I have ever seen on another human being.....EVER!

Honestly, my words are really selling this guy extremely short. I scoured online to find what I thought was some sort of accurate representation of this guy's appearance.....and I think I found it. Anyone who has been reading magazines over the past couple of months has no doubt ran across this Dolce & Gabbana ad for their new cologne, light blue........

Now, imagine him, but with shorter, lighter hair...and you've got a 99.8% real life, accurate description of who now will be referred to as "Jamba Hottie".

Now, I'm pretty sure I was full-on staring for a good 1 or 2 seconds until the girl at the register signaled for me to make my order. In my lustful and disoriented haze......I clumsily charged the counter and unfortunately knocked over some Clif Bars that were stacked next to the tip jar.



Go ahead...............laugh...........I can take it.



Luckily, in addition to being achingly beautiful, Jamba Hottie is also a courteous, stand up guy. He turned around when heard the bars fall and bent down to help me pick some of them up. Somehow I managed to summon my voice during the whole fiasco to thank him, and he smiled back and said...."no problem man, everyone is allowed to be a klutz in the morning."

LOL! Looking back on it, he was totally making fun of me, but at the time I didn't give a shit.....as far I was concerned, he was obviously flirting with me! HAHA!!

Suffice to say, it was a good start to a long and otherwise uneventful day.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see... you have found a crush as well.

he's good lookin.... my crush is more cute than hot. But I dont care. Its still a crush.

Closeted said...

LOL...yeah I was laughing and he was TOTALLY flirting with you.

K said...

Thats def wishfull thinking buddy. More than likely he was making fun of me LOL. But, its nice to pretend anyways

Matt in Argyle said...

HAHAHA, but seriously he sounds hot. Always a good excuse to knock over clif bars. Next time just try to hit the tip jar as well!!


ClosetNS

Queen of Arts said...

how nice of him to make fun of your clumsiness in such a polite way ...

at least he spoke to you ... which meant he had to notice you and see you ... and that alone makes it worthwhile :)_