Monday, July 9, 2007

I'm Bizzzack!

Hey Guys!

Hopefully everyone had a fun and safe Fourth of July last week. I just got back into the country early this morning and I am currently being chauffeured (at least in my mind.......haha) on I-95 en route to NYC. My parents for whatever reason thought it would be fun to do a roadtrip instead of just flying. They are so adorable, my Mom even packed sandwiches LOL! Could she be any cuter?

Anyways, I'll blog about all the shenanigans that occurred on my trip when I am in a more comfortable position (and after some much needed sleep!!!)

Happy Monday! (If thats even possible)

3 comments:

DB said...

Hey K. Welcome back. Can't wait to hear about all your adventures in NYC.

J.R. said...

I missed you, stud...

You're so cruel to leave us hanging. Were you able to tell your buddy or not? I can't wait to hear the details.

Nothing Golden Stays

Closeted said...

Welcome back and have fun in NY, Mr. World Travler