Monday, February 11, 2008

I Love This Bitch...Like Seriously



Here is a play-by-play analysis of this drunken heffa....

  • :40 Tanqueray Tan-tang-ger-ger-ray-ay
  • 1:10 Listen to how she says "I cheated myself"
  • 1:34 Drunken shuffle
  • 2:20 "You wanna start sumthin?!?!?!"
  • 4:42 "I need to pee guys....."
  • 4:50 Drunken shuffle #2
  • 4:57 "Talk to the hand heffa!"
  • 5:17-5:25 "Fuck it, I'm not even gonna try anymore"



    LMFAO @ her reaction when everyone else is celebrating around her and she doesn't even realize! It get's even better when she gives a shout out to "Ray-Ray" and to her husband who is incarcerated. She is such a hot mess

    Can someone get this girl to say Yes, Yes, Yes to rehab....like seriously.

    ***EDIT***

    My homeboy set me this picture and I swear I almost passed out from laughter!
  • 7 comments:

    Chicago's Bi Guy said...

    In my opinions she was the only good thing about this year's Grammy awards. I think they focused to much on the "past" and ignored the present / future.

    Creative Thinker said...

    Love Amy...I am stealing the "Crack Speak" to put on my MySpace. Absoulutely LOVE IT!!! Have a good one...

    Pete said...

    Admit it... she can sing, whatever she's on. I hope she got her teeth fixed tho.

    Mike said...

    Poor thing needs to get back to rehab ASAP

    dickophile said...

    i loved her. she was only outdone by tina and beyonce. oh and kanye. they should do something together. my blake! lol

    Unknown said...

    This girl is such a hot mess. I don't even know what to think about her anymore ... She's starting to fall from grace at this point.

    Sooo-this-is-me said...

    It is getting so crazy, it is like who is going to be found dead next!