Thursday, February 7, 2008

Nervous....

So I am sitting here, staring in my closet, trying to figure out what the heck I am gonna wear tomorrow.....

Seeing as though everyone seems to be getting a new job these days, I figured that perhaps it was time for me to find something new as well.

To be honest, I am really not that disenchanted with the job that I have now but, on some level, I kinda feel that I could do a bit better.

So anyways, I have an interview tomorrow for a huge fashion house on 5th Avenue. (Pete don't tell anyone what it is, I wanna keep it a secret..LOL!)

I am really excited and super nervous! They are really a big deal in the fashion world (think super high end and French...but not Louis Vuitton) and it would be AMAZING if I got the job.

I told my parents about my interview earlier in the week and they laughed because they said that I don't have the kind of patience and temperament that is necessary in order to deal with the type of clientele that inevitably visit the store.

LMAO...Thanks for the pep talk guys!

Obviously I think they are way off base (I hope...LOL) but time will tell!

Wish me luck!

{What the fuck am I gonna wear?}

12 comments:

B said...

Good luck! You will do great!

Troystopher said...

Good Luck!!!

jay said...

Um why don't I know of this? Hmph! Good luck!

*cough* DISCOUNT *cough* LOL.

I'm sure you'll do fine.

jay said...

Oh and if you have anything by them, it would be good to wear that.

Closeted said...

WHAT when did this happen and why wasn't I aware of this interview, I see how it is, oh and GOOD LUCK!!!!

Mr. X said...

good luck!!

dickophile said...

good luck!!

S.B. said...

BEST OF LUCK!

Creative Thinker said...

Break a leg!

Mike said...

Good luck, man!!!

Christopher said...

Best of luck!

Sooo-this-is-me said...

Ahhhh! I missed it! Well anyway you don't need luck Mr K, you are a super sexy stylish guy and they are going to flip to have you working the crowds. ;)

Steven