Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Political Commentary From The Grams...

On Hillary...

"K...you know I wouldn't mind Hillary if I didn't see her punk self getting misty eyed and crying everytime I turn on my damn TV. I ain't never seen a chick so damn emotional in all my 82 years! If I ever saw her on the street, I'd shake that heffa and tell her to man the fuck up and grow a pair. How the heck she wanna be President and always catching some feelings? She finna cry at the UN too or at the G8?!?!?! Shit......"

On McCain...

"His old half-dead ass, I wish he would sit his ol' dusty self down and drink some Ensure. Ain't no one voting for no septuagenarian or whatever that word they use for old ass men! If they let him in the White House, he prolly wouldn't even last the entire term....shoot! You already see his ass is going senile...tombout we can be in Iraq for 100 years for all he cares. Over your Granny's dead body, I wish he'd say that shit when I'm at a rally....betcha he wouldn't make it out!"



(My Grammy actually looks a lot like Madea)

I love this woman to bits, she always brings the jokes 24/7. Most of the time she has no idea what she is talking about but that doesn't stop her from being absolutely amazing. The funny thing is, if she really did run into Hillary Clinton on the street, she really would shake the shit out of her and tell her to man up.....and if she saw McCain, she'd realy hit him with her huge purse....because the woman has no shame!

4 comments:

Mike said...

AAAAAW... she sounds like a real character!!!

JUSTIN said...

I for one cannot wait to be that old not to give a fuck...oh wait! I already don't!

eliot said...

i'd take mccain over romney and hucksterbee anytime. anything that pisses off anne coulter makes me happy.

-eliot
dailybriefing.wordpress.com

Only Mark said...

Oooh, so that's where you get your gayness! It's all making sense now, K! :)