Saturday, March 1, 2008

BE READY FOR MY ARRIVAL BOYZ!!!!!



Your boy K is coming to LA!!!!!

So, I just booked my ticket and I am mad excited to meet up with everyone and get super sloppy and pick up some West Coast hotties.

HOLLER!!!!

So, in the mist of this crazy semester, I was reminded the other day that Spring Break is coming up. There is no way I could possibly go through a Spring semester without going on a vacay, that would be sacrilegious!!! Plus I have never not had a Spring Break in 5 years of higher education...there is no way I was gonna start now.

So I was talking about where I should go online earlier this week and B reminded me that Troy was going to LA in March. Luckily, my Spring Break coincides with the week he will be there so I was like, "there is NO WAY I am gonna let Troy go all the way over there and have fun with all the LA bloggers without me....HELLLL NA!"

So I am putting all of you (Kelly, JR, Mike, Sam & Bronson) on notice!

I'll be in town from March 19th to the 24th...get ready to get stoopid with me and Troy!

7 comments:

B said...

B is slightly jealous.

Mike said...

I hope I'm not out of town that week. No, everything should be great. Can't wait!

Mike said...

I think that is the week of my spring break. It should be I am thinking. I'll check the calendar.

Troystopher said...

WICKED EXCITED!!!!!

dit said...

Welcome to LA in advance.

Matt in Argyle said...

Matt is totally jealous.

dan said...

going to have some fun! glad you a getting across town to the west coast. have a good time man!
later