Wednesday, March 5, 2008

American Idol Critique (Guys)

So, i'll admit that I used to be crazy crazy into this show, but for some reason this season hasn't really caught my attention. At least not until now. Since last week I have been watching it regularly while at the gym and I've got to say...it looks like it is gonna be a pretty entertaining season. Their are DEFINITELY some hotties on the guys side that will no doubt keep my attention all season long....or as long as they manage to stay on the show. HAHA!





Ooooh Mr. Johns....another hottie...and he is Australian (you know I have a thing for Aussies...LOL). Too bad you had to pick the most obnoxious song to sing from the most obnoxious movie ever to come out of the 80's. For that, I am not pleased...but since you are fine i'll give you a pass....don't let it happen again though, or else it's OVER!





STOP SMOKING POT JASON...SHIT!

You just KNOW his ass toked up before he came out on stage..his ol goofy ass. I am not impressed, but I'm sure the lil girls will love your ass so you'll be back next week. Whatever....NEXT!





Oh Luke....you so fine. Tell me he doesn't look like Orlando Bloom? LOL! Anyways, too bad he is a whinny singer and totally boring. He'll be gone on Thursday...mark my words. Too bad you're married and straight bb, you could come over to my place and I could console you........





I get that this kid, David Archuwhateverthefuck can sing....but he is just so fucking irritating. I kinda want to break his face. I suppose this makes me a bad person...whatever. He is exceptionally annoying and the whole "oh gee golly wilikers" responses that he always gives come off as extremely contrived and fake to me. I wouldn't loose sleep if he wasn't there next week...but you just know he will be so I suppose this is all really futile.





Oh flamingly gay Danny Noregia, I love the fact that you don't give a shit and just come out and be yourself. Even tho I've yet to really like any of your performances, you always keep it entertaining...and I love that. This kid is what.....19.....and he clearly is out and proud on national TV...takes guts I tell you. If I voted, I would totally vote for him just to make a statement (and for the constant LOL's he brings every week)





Chikezie....my homboy...he did good....but he's a lil' bit Ruben Studdard-ish....no? He kinda doesn't bring anything new to the table, soooo even tho I think he is a really good singer...I dunno how much longer he'll make it in the competition. He at least deserve to make it further than Luke tho...he is horrible (singing-wise of course).





Oh, its the Stripper David Hernandez. They boy can sing but I cant deal with watching is crazy facial contortions and his outta control eyebrow movements, they are beyond distracting. I seriously find myself just waiting to see what kinda of awkward face he is gonna make next. Clearly this isn't the type of situation that a singer wants to be in.





Oh bb....you are my favorite of the night. I love the fact that he took this Lionel song and did his lil' rock thing with it. And I think he is kinda cute too no? Hello is one of my favorite songs of all time and I remember my Pops used to sing it to Mom back in the day. AWWWWWWWW, I know how cute right? My Daddy got game...LOL!

I'll recap the girls tomorrow night I think...after I get home from my first midterm of the semester. I'm totally gonna ace that shit (I hope....LOL). Night guys!

Oh, big ups to @ Just Jared for the links I stole. LOL!

2 comments:

Chicago's Bi Guy said...

In my opinion I don't know if Luke looks like Orlando Bloom. However he does look like a younger Hugh Jackman

Only Mark said...

Hmmm...watching all this is reminiscent of me playing Rock Band this weekend...that's right, Mark got to be on vocals!! (Those poor people didn't know what they were in for when they gave me the mic!)

Apparently there's a video of this somewhere, but I'm yet to see it!