Thursday, March 27, 2008

Fun Pics From The Getty Museum











Kelly took me here on Sunday and as you can see it was a beautiful day! I really enjoyed the architecture of the campus, it was so cool.

Also, the Getty is TOTALLY the place to scope out hot guys.

OMG!

Kelly and I dubbed it "The Guy-ty" because we spent the ENTIRE TIME ogling all the hot boys up in that piece! I swear, you'd thought it was The Abbey or something.....just crazy crazy amounts of hotties. I don't even think we really checked out the exhibits...LMFAO!

(No we did, but they were definitely secondary)

Full LA recap coming up soon.....

4 comments:

Sooo-this-is-me said...

Well ummm, so where are the pics of hot guys? You are going to have to prove what you say! ;)

dit said...

The Getty is great on so many levels. Glad you enjoyed it so much. Just one of LA's jewels and places to oogle cute guys. lol

JUSTIN said...

That place is awesome! I can attest to the quantity of hotties present in that joint...the view isn't bad either.

Hamilton said...

hmmm how come I didn't see that many hot guys when I went with my company a year ago. I guess timing is everything. Now I shall go back for sure.