Thursday, March 13, 2008

Is This Worth $4,300?






Ok, granted I am gay and these pictures really do nothing for me......but honestly Eliot...4,300 dollars for that?!?!?!?!

As my Grandmother would say.....

"BOY......IS YOU CRAZY?!?!?!?!"

This is so shameful. I have no idea what it is about politicians that makes them think that they can get away with shit like this and not get caught. Have you ever seen hypocrisy like this before in your life? Spitzer was a prosecutor who busted prostitution rings for god stakes...LOLOLOLOL!

And let me tell you...I've got to get this off my chest...

Wives of politicians, listen to your boy K......

STOP BEING USED AS PAWNS BY STANDING BEHIND YOUR SHADY, ADULTEROUS HUSBANDS WHEN THEY HOLD PRESS CONFERENCES TO TELL THE WORLD THAT THEY CHEATED ON YOUR ASS. STOP BEING STUPID, YOU LOOK HELLA FOOLISH.



Homegirl listen, I know that your angry. I know your hurt. I know on some level you clearly still love your man even though he cheated on you. But the simple fact is that he fucked up, let him face the music himself! Don't allow yourself be trolled out there on stage while your shitty ass husband tries to drum up some sympathy from the public. I swear to god whenever I see it I get sooo angry.

Why do people cheat?

Perhaps I am just really young and idealistic but for the life of me I could never imagine a situation where I could possible cheat on someone who I supposedly in a loving, monogamous relationship with. Can someone help me? Why do people cheat?

If you don't have the same feelings for that person anymore either seek help (marriage/relationship counseling) to fix whatever troubles your relationship or break the fuck up. Am I being naive right now?

I just don't get it.

And to make matters even worse the man has THREE DAUGHTERS (13,15 and 17 I believe) who are more than likely all now gonna have serious trust issues with men. And they are all at the worst age of development for something like this to happen....right when they are starting to explore their first romantic relationships. I hope they keep an eye out for them and get them some quality counseling.

This is all so sad....how someone could fuck up his entire family for a 4,300 dollar whore who isn't even that cute. (as if she could ever be attractive enough to justify him cheating in the first place)

I'm just really angry....I apologize to whoever reads this and thinks I am being to harsh and judgmental.

I've gotta go back and study....holler!

9 comments:

Chicago's Bi Guy said...

I don't think you're being harsh at all. In fact I think you're being a bit easy on him.

Oh and the wife "standing by her man", she needs to let him face the crowd alone and deal with it. Not only was she made fun of (by him cheating on her) by him but now he's dragging her out in front of the media and being made fun of in front of the country if not the world.

Now that being said I do think the media is putting way to much on this. I'm not saying it's right (in fact anyone in their right mind would know it's wrong) however people cheat all the time, did you see "to tell the truth last night", and just because someone is in the public eye it does not and should not make them anymore a target than anyone else.

That's just my 2cents

Chicago's Bi Guy said...

Oh and one more thing... I agree that she's not that attractive at all either. for 4,000 he should have gotten a LOT better.

Troystopher said...

I do her!!! And come on I mean maybe she has some special tricks or is REALLY amazing in bed to earn $4,300. I mean my rate is $5,000 and I will cuddle with you after! How do you think I can afford to stay at 4-Star Hotel in Beverly Hills! :0)

K said...

LOL Troy....ONE WEEK, I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Who is bringing the restraints, you or me?

Alex said...

I completely agree with you. I hate cheaters.

Sooo-this-is-me said...

I think if the woman can get $4300 then I guess good for her if the men are that stupid! You used the word 'whore', I think he is worse, he is a family man and is suppose to know better.

dickophile said...

is it just me or does she look like amanda from the current season of big brother? figures. amanda seemed like a bit of a whore herself.

B said...

Without question, he should have known better and she is totally NOT worth it.

dit said...

when I pay for sex, I always wear a fake mustache or one of those mustache/eye glass/nose masks and insist on paying cash. lol