Saturday, October 25, 2008

We Came To A Conclusion....

So I was chatting with homegirl the other night in the subway station and while looking at some of the advertisements we had an epiphany....

Daniel Craig is THE HOTTEST UGLY MAN ON THE PLANET



Now bear with me as I try to explain....

I think that I've discussed my mild fascination with him on the blog before, but the subject deserves a major revisit seeing as tho the new Bond film comes out in like 3 weeks...

You see, the guy isn't conventionally attractive at all.

I mean, he has beady eyes, huge ears, a rough complexion among other things....

But for some inexplicable reason he is still so fuckin gorgeous...



What is it?

Is it the fact that he is British?

Is it his persona?

His body?




Oooooo maybe it is his body! LMAO!!!

No really though, it isn't just that....he just has something about him. I cannot even hope to explain it.

In any case, November 14th cannot come fast enough...I am gonna be THE FIRST person in that theater to watch Quantum of Solace. I am sooo excited!



I hope they put his sexy ass in some more square-cut bathing suits...mmmhmmmmmphf!

*claps furiously*

2 comments:

JUSTIN said...

He's ugly hot like whoa...

dan said...

body plus accent i think... he's f-ing sexy as all get out, and I want to have that bod when I get his age, all I'm saying. yum.
later