Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I Made A Bet With Justin Today...

I don't think he thought I was serious when I said I was gonna blog about this but I am nothing but a man of my word!

So everyone is familiar with my dear friend Justin right?

Well today on AIM I made him a deal that he would honestly have to be a fucking fool to pass up.

I told him that if he quit smoking by the end of the year that I.....wait for it........




I'll totally bottom for him the next time I see him.



You heard it hear first y'all, that how much I care about this guys health!!!!!!

And honestly, what better motivation is there for one to quit smoking than a hot piece of chocolate?

If that doesn't make you drop your box of Camels....well then there is no hope for you bb.

I suggest you snatch up some boxes of Nicorette because you have little over 2 months left on this one time special offer.

5 comments:

jay said...

This should be...interesting. LOL. Keep me informed! :)

JUSTIN said...

OMG! While it is quite a generous offer, I'm not sure if Joey would approve. How about this...if I quit and am still in a relationship YOU have to let JAY top you. Hahahaha...

eliot said...

nicorette on the way soon

B said...

LOL what a bet!

dan said...

I have to say, Justin does LOVE them cigarettes..... he'll be missin out no doubt. ha. later